My Biggest Wish? Here ya go Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

My biggest wish is to FINALLY see the Joker back in action. The actual Joker, not a man-bat or another bootleg version. I want the Prince of Crime himself!

Make it happen! HaHaHaHa!

What is your BIGGEST wish? Pick only 1!
    • Like x 1
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Removing feats from Time Capsules all together
    • Like x 13
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  5. WarriorOfScotland Active Player

Artifacts
  6. Mortician New Player

I wish they would revisit the renown system, and add more to it. For example add in renown with the Joker, Circe, and Luthor, and with max renown we would be able to have a character actually do all the quests. I know we can add in from other characters their feats with replays, and others can let us into instances. I'm actually asking to be able to do start-to-finish the storylines.

Completing the storylines for all 3 mentors start-to-finish, after getting max renown with the mentors, would give us a title worthy of the effort.
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Having all styles of the Future and Past of the game on all my characters. :oops:
    With a forever membership. :D

But, no, seriously, I've been saying and requesting my wishes in the forums ever.
    I want the styles and episodes and powers and legend characters and maps and... that I've been requesting in the game such as Earth-16, Underwater, New Teen Titans Episode, Central City full map, Star City full map, More Female styles, And...
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

What progression is there with artifacts, oh please tell.

I'm back for a break and haven't even gotten mine to level 40. My damage is fine without it.

Progression, not an extra. There's a difference.
    • Like x 2
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

Artifacts is the Alt progression of having to level it up and gain stats and bonuses from it. New Artifacts will release and probably down the line they may increase or bring out newer Artifacts that'll go over the Lvl 100.
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Obviously is remove feats from Time Capsules.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Make the broker actually have a steady buying and selling system like RuneScape's GE (Grand Exchange.) Where items are sold at a certain amount at default but "could" be sold for higher if you want. It will help balance the broker again.
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Style unlocking
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I just don't see the benefits of them yet. It's a bonus to my stats, but it's not an alternative way to progress. Gear and mods are the only true progression for this game. Thats not changing anytime soon.

Even if they add more artifacts. They're just buffs, not another form of progression.
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I want Lair theme to actually make a difference other than the texture schemes: different maps/layouts for the different themes, possibly with two or three options to pick from for each theme (maybe based on the lair’s purchase price/location?)
  15. Perseus Chase Committed Player

My biggest wish is to win powerball.
    • Like x 2
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

You're not supposed to have the same wish as me, that's sooo unfair.
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

If the stats were higher then Im sure you would see it but as a player at level and leveling with them its a big deal but as you get closer to end game it does pale in comparison but getting to lvl 80 to get the group buffs is the end goal to get the best benefit out of them. There will also be larger milestones past lvl 100 in the future. For now it gives us a look but down the road theyll get much better.
  18. SugarBeef New Player

Remove time capsules and let us actually get this stuff instead of paying for a chance to gamble. Since loot boxes are a thing now I know this won't happen.
    Alternatively, styles unlock account wide (or can be unlocked via replay badges like feats or something) for instance if someone has materials (that go for upwards of 100 mil on the broker) they might want them for every character instead of having to buy them multiple times. Also I want my hack attack hoodie on all my alts.
    • Like x 1
  19. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

take away time capsules, aand make apower set based on speedforce, where you feel your self as a real speedster, i mean make us feel fast, for a change. May be whit that i will return to DCUO.
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Only if they make enough money from the reagents that they decide it's worth it. Otherwise Artifacts will be swept under the rug and forgotten.