Do you ever....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Fatal Star, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

....go back and read forum posts you made years ago and cringe at how niave and ignorant you were? It's a great past time if you're looking to kill a couple hours and appreciate how much you've matured since then.
    • Like x 5
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

All the time...
    • Like x 1
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

No, I don't, I'm still naive and ignorant.

Sometimes I like to read back when I argued with people to read my own posts and say to myself "Man, I could have said better than that". Then I wish people would antagonize me exactly like it happened in the past so I could give better answers.
    • Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Just did yesterday!!! Are you secretly following me Fatal? lol
    Yup and there some stuff I regret doing\saying. Or could explained better etc
    • Like x 3
  5. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    and then I do this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Actually...I tend to do that about 5 minutes after making a post. Although about half the time my cringing is because I spot autocorrect fail and typos and then the edit button refuses to work for me...
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

8. stärnbock Devoted Player

when the first TC was introduced, i sayd something like:
    "well, devs need time to focus on stats revamp, the TC's will help the game"...
    it was the flaming phoenix feather that changed my mind.
    then i sayd: "i dont want the maximum SP's because everyone would know i buyed my feats, supporting TC's"
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah, it's sad going back and looking at the people you used to bicker with all the time and realize you got the last word in at the end cause they either quit, got perma banned, or just stopped coming to the forums.
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Heck I had my handle changed about almost two years ago from "HERO RECRUITER" from when i first started. For me that was a cringe worthy handle i was glad to get rid of. I made it from when I played hero for about 4 months in early 2013. I tried the villain side, got my vill geared in a week, and Ive never been back on the hero side since.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah if you read the thread I posted you'll see me as my old forum name "Astro Legacy." Which is based on my PSN, but I'm glad to have gotten rid of it. Thanks Mepps!
  14. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Don't see the same pure hatred around here that you used to. I remember a nasty argument that got our league page shut down for a little while. I was an eager participant...One guy said he wanted to knock my teeth out and spit down my throat...
  15. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I just read a thread where a guy tells another guy "no, they didn't". The other guy asks what he means and he explains what the word "didn't" means...Very dissappointed this didn't turn into a fight...