League Glitch/Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Brav, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Brav Well-Known Player

Hello Developers,

Just wanted to point out the just recently today League's aren't displaying at all. It was fine earlier today but now it doesn't show any league information at all.

I logged on each character to be sure and both of my leagues aren't showing anything.

Please can this be addressed as soon as possible. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Sincerely: Brav
  2. Aurore New Player

I have checked mine as well, and there is no league information. A league mate of mine is also having the same issue.
  3. Icon Active Player

Yeah same for me. It’s like both my leagues have disbanded but they were up earlier.
  4. Crimson Crossfyre Well-Known Player

Also, all items in League Hall Banks are gone. I want my stuff back.
    • Like x 1
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

Same here. League just disappeared and I just bought my league hall yesterday and I would like it back.
    • Like x 1
  6. XxBoZo HaMMeRxX New Player

I have my main leagu and it is still there and I have 3 others I run. one isn't active one and 2 are about to buy leaghalls and one of them has 33 members and allll the league donations we made WOW this better be good...........
  7. Warmonger Wayne Level 30

One more joining the ranks. My league also disappeared.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lightning Stryke New Player

All three of the leagues my characters are in are also missing
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

My league is gone as well. In a thread under general discussion some one tried to make it seem like it was EU and villain side only issue..

I am talking about a HERO side league on the US PC/PS server.. this is not just a one server or one faction issue.
    • Like x 1
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

My league is gone as well. US/Hero League. Small (only 4 regular players, one occasional, and a couple of alts) and new, but still. We were 1/4 of the way to getting our league hall :(
  11. MC900FTSPODE New Player

My league is toast as well. My other league mates can't find it either. It was fine a couple hours ago. WTH!
  12. candiFloss Active Player

yep both our leagues have gone too, years of work better have not been erased. We are a small league and took us a long time to get things, let alone the hundreds of exos and bits we had stored in our banks. Come on Daybreak this sort of thing is not acceptable nowadays.
    Leader of CruelIntentions/PureIntentions
  13. Zeph El New Player

I am joining the missing league group. My league is: Freedom Seekers (US PC) It worked fine earlier today. About 40 minutes ago I was in one of other character's base and the character was moved back to her base. I have the Teleporter with the Bases and League Hall Mod and none of my other character bases (as well as the League Hall) are showing.
  14. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so far I have done the following:

Reported in game using /report
    reported here both under the Bug Discussion and the General Discussion tabs
    and just finished r filing a ticket with customer service

About the only thing left to do is contact a Dev via PM and I sent Mepps a PM just a bit ago.
    • Like x 1
  15. EP Ice Loyal Player

I sent Mepps a message as well
  16. Kestral Committed Player

One of mine is gone even though it existed a few hours ago. I can still access that league hall from an invited alt but all members are showing they aren't in a league at all.

My main thankfully is still in a league but hopefully we get a fix on monday for this.
  17. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

yes it's bug and it has happened before.
    I think the last time this happened it had something to do with league halls
    And if memory serves me right it was because of league hall statues
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I wasn't having this issue earlier but now I do as soon as I logged out and switched alts. I seen this glitch on the test server when it was having the same issue
  19. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'm having the same problem with my league Outworld Immortals when i went to league information it says i'm not in a league but once i get in the league hall my bank is empty in the hall as well as my statuaries please fix this
  20. messymike New Player

Lost my league as well. Even on the villain side I lost my league there too. Hope they restore them. Put a lot of time into my hero league....