Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Please make the ones from the vendors account bound so they can be farmed on alts and you don't have to use replays to obtain them.

Thanks.

Oh and also make total recovery kits recover the full mod instead of just the bytes. They lost their value since the focusing elements and materials are a lot more valuable then the exobytes. Just a friendly tip to make more money.

Thanks again.
    • Like x 8
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Support That!
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

+1

Also give us the simple/complex back when using a kit to break down a mod. I dont expect to get all of it back but a % would be a start. Its called a recovery kit but when used it only recovers bytes when obviously simple, complex, focus elements, core elements, purifiers, and bytes are required to craft mods.

Recently it was said a universal mod removal kit would be added to the game. Make it a universal recovery kit. And when used it gives the players the option to remove the full mod intact or break the mod down. And when broken down u get a % of bytes, simple, and complex back. This is what a recovery kit should have been from the start.
    • Like x 5
  4. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I need this like yesterday.
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Maybe giving the same % back that you get for the exos? Would make sense i guess.
    • Like x 1
  6. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The fact is that Mods are much more important to the game; due to the Revamp.
    Alts need Mods too; don't make it difficult to carry Alts.
    It's time to Revamp the Mods.
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It pisses me off I got 40+ total recovery kits sitting in the shared bank that haven't been useful since booster bundles...

With how much material is required to make mods nowadays, the devs are sitting on a gold mine and they don't even realize it. Instead they rely on the vendor kits and hope people would spend mass amounts of replays trying to get those and pull all their mods out each time they get a new piece of gear.

The whole modding process is stupid and needs a revamp.
    • Like x 2
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Total recovery kits should recover the entire mod intact bottom line since it's something thatcosts real money. I use to buy hundreds of these things.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Would love for total recovery kits to give the whole mod back.
    Would buy these in droves.
    • Like x 1
  10. xD25x Dedicated Player

Devs inadvertently killed a decent source of income by making total recovery kits useless when putting exobytes in time capsules. For all mods except Red mods its cheaper to buy stacks of bytes and just salvage the previous mod.
    • Like x 1
  11. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Agreed. I just beta everything now because of too many marks needed and saving bank space. TBH I do well enough in raids without the added headache.
    • Like x 1
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Honestly the funny thing is they made it so mods are barely any benefit and are completely not needed to complete anything yet made it a chore and grind to mod anything, why would anyone bother modding and im beginning to question why i do it anymore either. Do stats matter? Yeah. Are the extra stats needed to beat anything above your baseline gear stats? No. And then on top of it total recovery kits that cost real money are useless so why would anyone buy them for those that do mod.
    • Like x 1