All tests done. I need a Redeem/Claim of 1 Month Membership. Please Read

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by ChrisHenares, Nov 12, 2017.

1. ChrisHenares New Player

As you guys could see these days, I'm the same person who writes this threads:

I want to buy an US subscription for my EUR account, How?

If I buy a Starter Pack, Will I get trophies?

The only thing I haven't try until now was to re-download the PS3 version and see if I can buy a subscription or any article via PS3. Because PS4 crashes if I try to go to US STORE or EUR STORE using another region account.

On PS3 we can access the store, but there are NO ARTICLES at all as I will show you with this pictures I took.

[IMG]

This is the PS3 version. On PS4 this is where we get an error: "THERE ARE NO ARTICLES" and the game crashes, you must restart the game in order to play.

On PS3 you can use it. And if we push on BUY MEMBERSHIP this will happen:

[IMG]

No articles. No way to buy anything, because it's not designed for European account.

Now, this means that it's NOT POSSIBLE to get this trophies.

But, there is a chance, if the Game Support and Developvers help me out.

[IMG]

REDEEM CODE is the only way. I already purshased 3 articles (which were totally free as I didn't do nor buy anything and I just play 10 missions with this version)..

But I can't buy anything from the store for my European account. Of course I can buy games and 1 Membership with my American Account, which I have because I'm a trophy hunter (or wannabe) and I've been playing american games for two years or so now. But if I buy a Membership for my American Account, it won't work on my European Account. Tha'ts the problem.

I already tried to use my European Membership that it's still legit, on my American Account, and it doesn't work.

As you can see my profile it's 0% trophies on DC UNIVERSE ONLINE (US VERSION). But PS3 EUROPE and PS4 EUROPE are with Platinum Trophy.

I'm actually playing the US VERSION right now with 3 characters (My 6 characters doesn't exist in this server, which is normal of course). But no trophies, 0.

So please, Game Support and Developement. Tell me how I can send you money, and US ACCOUNT for Dc Universe Online, and you guys can activate 1 month membership on my account (european as you can see, PSN: ChristianHenares) or creat a REDEEM CODE that unlocks 1 month Membership so I can get this platinum trophy. I'm really looking forward to it!.

Thank you, I cannot see any other way, Redeem Code.
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's the PLAN store. These are the DCUO forums...
    • Like x 1
  3. ChrisHenares New Player

It's not the Play Store. There are no articles, but the game developers or support team can create a code for 1 month membership in order to use it in every account of the world. It's possible.

Playstation doesn't have articles for different regions of the store.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This section of the forums is for harware support. You need to be asking these questions on Playstation's forum.
  5. ChrisHenares New Player

This has nothing to do with the PLaystation Store. I can buy 1 month membership for 30 accounts and 30 differents PSN IDs, but I can't do it for European accounts.

If there is no way to do it, there's only the IN-GAME method. Luckily the game supports Codes.

I need to buy a subscription Code. I know it doesn't exist, but game developvers can do this.

If there is ANY OTHER WAY please let me know.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm having a difficult time trying to understand what you want. You want multiple versions of the same trophy on one account?
  7. ChrisHenares New Player

There are three DC UNIVERSE ONLINE lists of trophies.

PS3: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/714-dc-universe-online/ChristianHenares
    PS4 EUROPEAN: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2306-dc-universe-online/ChristianHenares
    PS4 AMERICAN: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2259-dc-universe-online/ChristianHenares

These are all three:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=dc universe online

A lot of videogames have different lists of trophies, and if you play them again you will get another trophies. This is great for people like me whom like to repeat videogames. But there are some "free platinum videogames" who offers you a free list of trophies if you just "syncrhonize" again in another dispositive.

Sound Shapes, Sly Cooper 4 or Motorstorm RC are videogames that you have to only do it one time, and then in another dispositive, PS4 or PSVITA you only have to synchronyze and it's done, another PLatinum trophy. 2x1.

DC Universe Online it's one of those videogames, you only have to log in with your characters in order to get all your trophies.

Now, the US PS4 VERSION if you donwload it and play it in the same dispositive, you don't have all your characters, you have to work for it every character again. And because of that, you can see my profile, I have 0% on the PS4 AMERICAN VERSION.

And that's the point. I want to buy a 1-month subscription membership in order to unlock trophies, but there is no possible way to do it in my PSN ID EUROPEAN because when I go to the Store (Not the Playstation Store, the DC Universe Online Store) on my PS4 the game crashes. If I try to go to the European Version of DC Universe Online and I use it in my American PSN ID the game crashes too. The only way it's to go to the PS3 AMERICAN version, And when I use this version on my EUROPEAN PSN ID I can access the store. (Not on PS4, on PS3). But when I'm in the DC UNIVERSE STORE and I click on "BUY MEMBERSHIP", there is no single article to buy, as I show you on the pictures.

If I buy the membership via my American account, it will work, but only for my American account, which I'm not interested of getting platinum trophies on this account. But I can't unlocked trophies on my European account ALTHOUGH as you can see I have 0% trophies on the PS4 AMERICAN VERSION.

This won't be going up and will always be 0% because I can't buy a Membership.

The game has its own REDEEM CODE system, so, The only way that I see is making a code for 1 month Membership and use it in the in-game system store.
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

As you can see in the top left corner of each screenshot, that's PlayStation store.

In case you didn't already notice: there is no Support, especially not payment support on the forums. Well, of course not: it is abad idea to solve payment and account problems in the public ;)
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would put in a ticket. What your asking for is more than likely not possible with this game. PS3 support will also be cut in a couple months.
  10. ChrisHenares New Player

The first image, yes. The second one, although there is a "Playstation Store" name, I'm talking about codes of the game, not for Playstation. These codes I think are slighty different. Maybe I'm wrong but these codes are exclusive for items for DC Universe Online.

I know, and that's why I really want this code ASAP, because January 31 will shut down on the PS3 :(

It's a shame that, in fact, I can play the game with zero problems and my Trophies are 0% for this version (which means, it does exist and it's possible to do it). And as I said it's a shame that this will be permanently on 0%.

Luckily PS4 allows us to erase games with 0% Trophies, but I really would like to achieve this Platinum Trophy.
  11. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yes, occasionally there are special promotional codes, like the one from free comic day.

Membership codes for PS subscription... Nope.
  12. ChrisHenares New Player

That's the problem. And there is not other way to get a Membership.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot purchase a US membership from your EU account. Swapping servers in the way you have done is not currently supported.
    • Like x 3
  14. ChrisHenares New Player

Thank you for responding. I suppose there are no plans to doing this.

I've been doing some research and these countries are allow to buy the US membership in their respective country:

Canada
    Mexico
    Argentina
    Poland

And some others. Here you can see the flags of the people who can get trophies on this version:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/2259-dc-universe-online?page=14

As you can see, 99% are American Flags (US Account), but there are some other from another countries.

It's a shame that this happen :( I'm gonna level up all 6 characters again all these days in order to have all set up for a possible Platinum trophy someday when there will be an update for the DCUO Store or something. I hope so, I'm looking forward to it.
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

You cannot do it. I'm a trophy hunter too and if I could Platinum the EU version of the PS4 DCUO. I would do it. However, a US account cannot use USA currency to get a subscription. I don't see this changing at all. So you can only stack the game twice. PS3 and PS4 trophies but PS3 will be discontinued so all those 123 trophies will become unobtainable.
    • Like x 1
  16. IIICAINIII New Player

Hey I've been trying to trade beyond hand, shoulders and green arura with some embelems for a beyond cowl anyone interested ?
  17. Timelord2703 New Player

Hi im from australia and what server should i play on cause im getting memebrship