auto renewal help!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stephen Lo, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Stephen Lo Level 30

how do i turn off auto renewal membership on dcuo pc? i heard there is an auto renewal membership on ps3.
  2. bmce84 Loyal Player

on the main DCUO page log in then go to Membership Info and just cancel the membership.
  3. Stephen Lo Level 30

if i click on cancel membership will it cancel my membership just now? or it will cancel the auto renewal?
  4. Gamer_Liko Well-Known Player

On PS3 go to my account, look at services and click dcuo and click to turn off auto renew
  5. Stephen Lo Level 30

i am not using ps3 i am using a pc
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It will cancel the auto renewal. You will still have whatever amount of days are already paid for.
  7. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Thanks captain.
    I've been considering getting legendary, if I do, this'll help.
  8. Harlequin Devoted Player

To be safe, remove your card information. There have been tales told of payments being taken even after cancelling but they can't do that if there is no cc info on file to charge. You can always add it again if you decide to renew your subscription.
    • Like x 1
  9. Timelord2703 New Player

IF I GET 1 MONTH MEBERSHIP LETS SAY 20TH OF NOVEMEBR WILL IT END AT THE END OF THIS ONTH OR AT 20TH OF DECEMEBR
  10. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

If you buy the 30 day membership.. it's just that.. 30 days.

Considering there is a different amount of days in some months it could be a 20th to 20th but not always.