Toxic Player Base

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gailith001, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Did you run LPvE prior to RotB?
  2. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

I agree with the Op I found this community overly toxic both in game and on the forums.
    • Like x 2
  3. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Refuse is a bit of a reach, I try to see were you coming from but you only came out in proxys defense non-related to the topic, then you personally attacked me for immaturely calling proxy toxic which I admitted already, but that wasn't enough, I like to stay on topic avoid personal attacks.
  4. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

I think a big part of the issue is the overly complicated reporting process:
    Just this morning some girl was being a d... by Summoning Proto-Mainframe Bots over the Amusement Mile entrance in the Hall of Doom blocking access for everybody. So I reported using the /command but then I have to go to a third party website and fill-in a ticket! Yeah not worth the effort, so the toxic behavior of this pIayer will continue, I know an easier system could be abused but I would prefer that to the current system.
    • Like x 2
  5. Saturn Girl Committed Player

You can group up with us :)
    But seriously try to invite your friends to the game and don't play with strangers, we really don't know who we are talking to, personally I'm not the best but I'd like there was different servers for ages, for example 1-15 and 16+. I'm not a kid, I'm a teenager, but I really sometimes enjoy more when I'm playing with kids, at least they are less rude and really realize what a game is made for.
    And I really feel better to play in another server, then we all know we are younger, and don't get blamed by some rude people cause we are not like them, and can leave that busy servers and play in a more empty one.
  6. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

exactly right. This game would be intolerable if it weren't for the ignore option.
    And here on this forum it's the passive-aggressive grammar police; toxic bullying of a different kind.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

There is one aspect of RotB that drives me crazy...the speed freaks. I've mentioned "You know, you CAN polish off the Assassins BEFORE you trigger the alarms and bring in all the security bots, right? Maybe then you won't get rolled over and over." And "You do know the panel to disarm one particular alarm is just to the left side of the door? Just turn it off before you even move instead of running into the beams?" And the OP is correct..these sort of groups do tend to dissolve into blame casting sessions.
    • Like x 2
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I put everything and I hardly ever run into this toxic community the forums talk about in raids or alerts. Now duos are another thing. They're not verbally rude, they just go AFK or don't move because I'm in support
    • Like x 1
  9. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Sad part about it, they can always make excuses to make you look wrong, majority is always right mentality with these forums are what's toxic, and people can be rude on here without any penalty, then when I check them I'm outcast as some villain when we all know what's right and what's wrong, subjective is a myth, facts are what I believe in.

In short, I don't see how anyone can validate why people are kicked as if it's righteous and the victim has to be the villain, "two sides to the story means nothing if you are only hearing one side and there is no forbidden pressure on the other side".
    • Like x 2
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

This reminds me of the someone gets shot in front of you but you stand there and tell the cops you saw nothing, good comparison?
  11. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

Yes, they are like carrion, picking over everything that someone says (which opposes their opinion), pretending to be reasonable whilst being poisonous, and diverting attention from the main issues. It's been like that ever since I can remember on this forum. They gang up against dissenting voices, pushing their own agenda. It's tedious.
    We've been in those pug groups, and know people get kicked without deserving it. It's strange that they defend that.
    Obviously some people do deserve to be kicked at times, but that's a different scenario from the OP.
    • Like x 2
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

So true and sad at the same time, smh.
    • Like x 2
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Such a late reply lol but I think I did actually
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That wouldn't solve anything, as toxic players come in all ages and whatnot. All you'd be doing is separating this already small playerbase.
    • Like x 2
  15. Klownnuke Active Player

Here's my toxic player base.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not Toxic enough.
    Where is the green fumes and Toxic gases?? ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Klownnuke Active Player

Can't make it too toxic, someone might make a thread about it. :p
    • Like x 2