Very Nervous

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Wildboy Committed Player

I understand the need to re-use existing game assets as much as possible (particularly with the continued support of the PS3) but these new ones are really pathetic.
  2. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Have to agree on the fun part. There may be a bit of fluff in Ep 29 but it's something you can do without getting cramped hands and eyestrain because you have to run it for hours to get past a second boss. Graphic design is good and as with Ep 28, having new locations to explore is fun. (I know, Area 51 and Amusement Mile aren't exactly NEW but there's new things to do.) Kinda like the whole story arc with Batman, Riddler and Joker being MIA and Two Face and Penguin sorta hanging around to "Help" (or take over if Joker or Riddler don't come back :) ) Kinda curious as why they picked Riddler to be the counter to Joker; never saw him as a huge "Gang Leader;" would have expected Two-Face.
    • Like x 3
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They picked Riddler because it’s based on the story arc in the comics
    • Like x 3
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Something i don't see addressed much after reading this thread is just how polemic the players are.

So just like politics, nothing will get done because people want vastly different things.

This is just a hypothesis, but:
    What if the devs were only bouncing back and forth all these years to please 2 very different players?

The way all these updates and changes have gone, it seems like the dcuo staff and dev team were basically running back and forth saying "ok how about this? No? Ok how about this? No ok how about this? "

It one of those things where i feel it just slightly possible that some of the blames lies with our playerbase being too divided (not our fault we have different skill levels) and not actually having a clear goal.

I personally dont think theres a solution. We're in a standstill basically. We'll see what happens.
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Also because of the leveling missions where you have to "save" The Riddler from The Joker when a hit is ordered by Joker (to be carried out by Deathstroke but fails due to lack of funds), this is kinda like revenge by Riddler for that.
    • Like x 2
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'm glad they finally continued a storyline that's like 6 years old lol. Is Deathstroke also in this DLC?

SN: Still waiting on that Black Adam storyline.