Happy, Mature, Loyal to DC, Open to Make New Friends, USPC Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mizz iZ, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Have you seen LFG these past few day? I've never seen it stand still for so long!

Not only has LFG been sparsely utilized, my member login has slowed down substantially. Is it because . . . ?

Does it matter the reason? What matters is that we're able to make groups with players we know how to play with and who are easy to get along with. We get on the game to have fun right? or to have success at the very least.

I'm looking for players who
    • plan to continue to play DC, even through the rough patches;
    • players who are mature; generally positive minded;
    • use in-game voice;
    • and are not only able, but willing to play lower content for feats or just to have fun with the NPC dialogue and the mechanics of the content.

I would love to find players who tend to be the leader type, if only to make groups and be an example of perseverance. I propose we pool together all the mature, friendly, helpful, and persevering players to Psycho Path. We already have a good start, we just need YOU! We are looking for players who are engaging and active.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

going only PC players?

nonetheless I wish you the best of luck Harley :)
  3. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

USPC play on the same server as USPS.
  4. Trilight New Player

Curious as to how this thread is different than your original recruitment thread? Altered requirements? Simply looking for new friends rather than league mates? Just sick and tired of the old thread and needed new paint?

:confused:
  5. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Your curiosity intrigues me.

Have you ever heard of the term, "niche market"?
  6. Trilight New Player

I AM a niche market :-D

Had seen your other thread and figured in time after I got up in lvl and learned more of the game would be checking you out. The NewBro life is tough.
  7. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Well, That is the reason for my new post. I am reaching out to players who match the title of my post.

Yes, this game is tough to start from scratch. BUT, since the content is entertaining, leveling up to lvl 30 isn't terrible. :)
  8. Trilight New Player

I have noticed levels are pretty easy to come by. My assumption is the hard work is in all the skill points and what not. Having a blast on my Gadget hero... need to play more of my quantum villain... I like too many characters!
  9. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Unless you're in a rush to reach CR 210 it's not hard. Queuing into alerts and raids AS you level is the hard part, only because its difficult to find enough people who are near your CR. Getting to level 30 is super easy. Getting to CR 200 really isn't that hard either. Acquiring Skill Points is the hard part.
  10. chaldon New Player

Hi mate I played along time ago and returning now iv finally got my pc back lol and was wondering if I made a villain would I be able to join ya never played a villain before so be good to have some friends if ya don't mind abit of a noob haha made a new guy called EMBER BLIGHT so might catch ya in game