DPS Focused Powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by mbrewer77, Sep 16, 2017.

1. mbrewer77 Active Player

First, a background. I'm the type of player who enjoys playing all roles, but I have one character for a specific role, such as my atomic tank. I've been trying to decide on which powerset to use for straight dps(my sp are spent solely for building a dps character). Basically, what do you guys think are fun powersets that are great at dps?
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

All of the powers are performing well for dps if you're an experienced player. Technically, the least popular are mental and sorc.
  3. Streven Dedicated Player

If you have access to a pc I suggest trying test server so you can sample them all. Rage, Munitions, Celestial, and Earth are some of my favorite powersets to DPS with. The thing is every powerset has different things that make them unique and fun. I could never just settle on playing just one powerset. I am an oddball here and have never dedicated myself to just one character but instead rotate through over a dozen toons regularly. I never get bored and get to enjoy all the powersets I like that way.
  4. mbrewer77 Active Player

Oh, I'm an "altoholic" and proud. I just rather dedicate one character to a role. I imagine I'll have quite a few different characters for different roles. If anything, just to have different experiences with different powers.
  5. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Celestial is an incredibly fun and in my opinion a beautiful powerset animation wise. Gadgets has always been up there for me because it seemes to have the most consistent variety in dps.