Feats Tracking System

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Great Atlas, Sep 7, 2017.

1. The Great Atlas New Player

I think It would be beneficial and easier to develop if we could get a Feat tracking system. At least for episodes, Example: The wanted posters in genera( especially for the Lightning Strikes) we simply click it and it tells us how many we have, it doesn't have to show us where to go. Just a simple bean counter so we don't have to keep going into the feats menu to find it. This will also keep grinding on task and easier. What do you guys think?
    • Like x 9
  2. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

I like it and also if we don't have a mission attached, we could click on a feat and have it showing at the bottom right
    • Like x 1
  3. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I completely agree with adding a tracking system. +1

Side Note: I'm 100% amused by the sudden increase in requests for Feat related game adjustment requests. All pretty much centered around getting them easier, adding easier Feats, making it easier to track them and making it easier to add the skill points gained from them.

Prior to the revamp the most popular Feat requests I've witnessed per the forums/twitch/twitter was less "grindy" Feats, sharing Skill Points (which was eventually added to the game) and just plain adding more Feats to get.

Interesting and amusing.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hey hey, any feat is a good 1 ;)
  5. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Fixed

[IMG]
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Oh you LMAO
    • Like x 1
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They said they were working on something recently didn't they?
  8. The Great Atlas New Player

That's why I posted this haven't seen anything on the forums or in the news about it. Ultimately they don't need to change the feats or make them easier. Just a tracker, also maybe skill points should go account wide now.
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Years ago someone came up with the idea....

...When you cue up, let's say a raid, you could hit a button saying "Feats". You could then select which Feats you wanted tracked. During the raid there'd be little greens dots signifying the Feats were still available. If they weren't, they would turn red.

Out of combat, you'd be able to see what feats were left.
  10. VariableFire Loyal Player

I just want to know what the last combination I need from Nexus of Reality is. Yes, it's a reported bug that has been "resolved" ie, someone noticed it and couldn't fix it in 5 minutes so it's off the list.
  11. The Great Atlas New Player

No need for dots, just where our journal mission tracker is we get the feat tracker no dots, no red square where to go, just exactly what is in the menu except a part of our ui. You can que up say five feats you are going to shoot for that day, and go off on your way.

Unholy Matrimony
    Demons 125/500

Lightning Strikes
    Wanted Poster 28/50
    Compartment Trinket

We can do it by episode or specific alert or Raid, it would be awesome. Also Having MoV account wide would be a substantial improvement to overall gameplay, and wouldn't effect the money from respec tokens too much.