New episodes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superman1955, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Superman1955 Active Player

What cr level are the new episodes....no use bringing something out we can't play for months
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I'd once the free month ends you will have to be CR186 or CR190 to enter the area for the DLC. But this is just me guessing of course :p
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

When the new DLC comes out.... players level 10 or higher will have access to the Open World map for a limited time. That last few times it lasted about a month. I expect it to be similar this time.

So you will have access to the DLC on day one..... unless you don't have a level 10 character yet. ;)
  4. Superman1955 Active Player

Ok...will they then open up age of justice to members who already have access to the other episodes and are below cr186
  5. Prosser Dedicated Player

Not likely as that is the minimum you can enter it. If you went in much lower than that anyways, you would get destroyed by the mobs in it. If you are a member and want to get into Age of Justice, then you need to bring your CR up to get in, simple as that.
  6. krytine Loyal Player

Age of justice was a cr 186 so most likely it will be around cr 193
  7. Perdition Committed Player

if i heard correctly on the livestream it was 197 to enter. they said the entry CR on it.