Anyone want to talk trinkets?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DC Urban, Sep 2, 2017.

1. DC Urban Committed Player

Would you like to see more trinkets such as sidekick pets and more transformations? Is it possible to have weapon trinkets since new weapons may be out of the question?

There are plenty of cool pets in DCU like the rottweilers. There are also cool transformation models that has yet to be touched like the panther and lion humanoids. Maybe we can get a whip or nunchuck with preset animations in the form of a trinket?

Are there any trinkets you would like to see?
    • Like x 1
  2. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I'm a huge fan of trinkets. I especially love trinkets that change your form. So of course I'm gonna agree with this topic 100%.
  3. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I'd like to see more trinkets with special effects, but not necessarily form changes. I'm thinking more of stuff like the Compartment Trinket, Triton's Trumpet or Croatoan's Talisman. Trinkets that give us a deflect, damage/healing aura, proc buff, setup a mine, teleport forward or to a target, taunt or detaunt, trigger a movement escape effect etc would be cool. There are a lot of interesting effects that could be given to new trinkets.