Buff Soders... Do you use them or dont you and why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jpharrah1010, Aug 28, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Im not league-less now, I was mainly stubborn and wouldnt join leagues in the past b/c had 2 friends I played with daily so only needed to fill 1 spot for alerts, and then 5 spots for raids, we (me + 2 friends) were always DPS AND support role players. I still am CR201 DPS and CR201 healer on my main, 1 friend is rage DPS 201cr, his tank side is 199 or 200. Other buddy is heal CR199 both roles (DPS/heal)

which 2 friends have a toon in every role. So we have every role filled.

I just never felt the need for a league til they stopped playing alot like before.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dene Devoted Player

You.. Stubborn? NO! I do not believe it lol

EDit: Jokes aside - I recently rejoined mine.. pugging was ok but it was more the fact that I missed my fellow leagumates a lot
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

We're gonna plan an intervention for you later lol :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

never use them because I'm never in competition with anyone.
    • Like x 1
  5. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

OP, if you wanna buff up go for it, if you don't want to then don't lol. As long as the content is finished without me developing a headache I don't care lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i went league-less for about 6 months in between leagues but then found a good group I ran with for several years now no one gets on anymore. so I run my hero most of the time now because he has been in the Rebels forever I just miss leaving my best toon behind as there will always be a skill point gap between them were I cant by the corresponding hero feats because they have different names for the same feat
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

for me I hated sitting in silence lol, Im very talkative :p
    • Like x 1
  8. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I use them because it gives me an edge, no matter how small. If I have an edge then so does the group. Sometimes a fight can comedown to a sliver of health on a boss. How many times have you seen a group wipe at the very last second? That TINY edge could possibly make the difference. Especially if everyone in the group is buffing.
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

I only run buffs when we're doing something on the endgame side of things, like a feat in Elite content. Mainly Omegas, as I don't keep the other kind of buff soders around, but I still have so many Omegas.
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Does anyone use those consumables dropped by the Mr. Myx? Do those stack with everything? I just keep collecting them and think it probably would be a good idea to either use them or trash'em.
  11. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

waste of money if you buy them. waste of parts if you make them. 5 years. as a heal. troll. tank. never use them. have almost every feat. just don't need them. but, could not care less if people use them. why would I???
    • Like x 1
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Same here. Bytes are super cheap. Really no reason not to use buffs. Most MMOs have them. Now that they were nerfed, they don't really matter as much though.
  14. xD25x Dedicated Player

I stay juiced up like Barry Bonds.
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, but they are cheaper to make now. Justifying making a few stacks now compared to 6 months ago is probably around 200 or 300 thousand in gold. Now, you can make a couple of stacks for less than 100k.
  16. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

doesn't matter what raid i am in. i always use them. not because i need them, i use it so it help the lower CR/SP player not to mention it also helps me.

plus its taking up space in my inventory. i need to get rid of them and using it is the best way.