Game Update 74 Vault Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sixfiguredice, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Vault is dropping gear, I got 172 is this intended?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

I got 1 piece each time, went into it twice
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Yes, the Producer's Letter stated that gear would now drop in the vault.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ucers-letter-state-of-the-stats-revamp.289797

In The Short Term

So, having heard this key feedback, here are our immediate plans to address these areas of concern.
    1. Our content design team is refocusing to live playtesting and making content adjustments across the game with a focus on the middle tiers.
    2. We will adjust NPC stats lower in the earlier parts of the game lower, making more generous assumptions about how quickly and when players will fully be participating in ALL avenues of progression.
      • Both of the above should address concerns from players struggling when on-level AND from players struggling or taking too long when returning to out-leveled content.
    3. We will adjust some of the roleless buffs in alerts to better enable 4-player groups of any combination to tackle content and to make the buffs more equal to each other.
    4. We will update the vault to drop scaling gear.
  4. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Oh nice I didn't know but they need to fix that text. Ran it 6 times and got gear everytime so far. Ty for the information

Thats one way to buy your gear with real $, I don't approve of this. Now all everyone needs to do is buy vault tickets from Marketplace and abuse it.
  5. davemack777 Well-Known Player

i think it's intended to make gearing up Alts easier ;)
    • Like x 6
  6. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

And Time Capsule gear doesn't exist? What's the big deal with you people fearing that someone can buy access to subpar gear?
    • Like x 6
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They spent all that money on replays, they could have just bought vault tickets and stabilizers xD
    • Like x 4
  8. hoaxone Committed Player

But.....vault still useless to endgame toons.
  9. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

The vault is not useless.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was released slightly prematurely - as you see, without text/names - but scaling vault gear has been in our post-revamp plans. We will fix the text.
    • Like x 18
  11. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Is it just going to be green gear?
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I suspect 'best gear' will not drop in the vault...
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I just wish there was a way to get rid of the unwanted pieces without having to worry about it affecting your CR.
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse Creator League

If it increases you CR.... odds are it is better then the gear you were using.
    So... why is it be unwanted??
    • Like x 1
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What?
  16. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

You have to attune it to delete it, causing your CR to go up, which could put you out of relevancy for some content
    • Like x 5
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

Some players want to stay in the t5/t6 relevancy because the amount of daily/weekly marks. If they are missing older styles, they get the most marks of victory in certain relevancy windows.
    • Like x 4
  18. Multiverse Creator League

Probably the intent behind the change. ;)

The Devs do all they can to push players out of relevancy and at end game ASAP. ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. Multiverse Creator League

Guess they will need to avoid running the Vault then if they want to keep a "low" CR. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. majosea Dedicated Player

pushing players out of relevancy and at end game ASAP , will result in less sp . less content , more i'm bored , they might leave the game,