Put it on the MP!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Dawn, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Hey hey everyone, so I just wanted to say that I have been loving the gifts we've gotten as members this past year.

So far we've gotten:
    • Flash Cowls (account redeem for ever)
    • Spring Member Aura (single redeem)
    • Wonder Woman shield style and base item (single redeem - shield style not tradeable)
    • AoJ posters (single redeem)
    • Box of 40 War bonds (single redeem)
    • Aquaman towel (single redeem)
    • Aquaman emblems (account redeem - like the Flash Cowl)
    • Aquaman busts (single redeem)
    • Seafoam Aura (account redeem - like the Flash Cowl)
    • Aquaman Comic posters (single redeem)
    I feel like I'm missing things, but it's be a fantastic year to be a member to DCUO (IMO).
    What I would like to see if all the posters, WW shield style/base item, Aquaman busts (bonus points for more busts aka Mera, Batman, Catwoman, Lex, Joker, Supermam, Wonder Woman, Circe, etc etc), to be put on the MP so that we can purchase more of them.
    What other items do you think would be cool to be on the MP?
    • Like x 15
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Time Aura maybe?
    [IMG]

I was messing around on my Flash toon using the Quantum teleport ability and I think this would be more awesome if the effects were some part of an Aura.

Iconic and new Lair Themes...(Seriously how many times do we have to ask for these? lol)

There's probably Dozen's more but I don't wanna bombard this thread with suggestions lol.

• Like x 2
  3. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well, they already gave us an answer many times, lair themes aren't worth the work, the same people who make those are the ones who make new content, and not enough people buy lairs.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

We all know nothing is gonna make it on the MP. We have requested this for how long now? No offense OP. The gifts have been great. But we all know the best style stuff is going in TCs these days.
    • Like x 3
  5. I I I Level 30

I would love villains and heroes statues for lair decorations, like a wax museum kind of statues. So many missing opportunities imo.
    • Like x 2
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

DCUO marketplace is proof some people are scared to make money.
    • Like x 3
  7. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Exactly. Honestly for a game with DC backing it you would think that the marketplace would be awesome.
    • Like x 8
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not just statues, but being able to place those useless crap 'trophies' you get from mobs, seems like they had those in game so we could place them in our Bases or Lairs like Batman does (SWG allowed you to place literally anything in your houses, from eyeballs and entrails to ship engines and plating, and we can't even make a wall of fallen cop badges?)
    • Like x 2
  9. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

DC isn't really backing this game though. They are simply licensing their property. they are being paid by DBG for that license. If anything, their only involvement is to make sure their license isn't being used in a way that can damage its value as a license.

they really have very little to do with the game, honestly.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Nice positive feedback I hope they listen to you.
    • Like x 1
  11. I I I Level 30

Absolutely. Imagine being able to hang in your base wall your feats in a trophy like manner.
    • Like x 2
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Time for a new hairstyle pack! Artemis ponytail, Zeus, AoJ Wonder Woman, Lady Blackhawk and so on...

Also its time for Water, Atomic and Munitions weapon packs.

HD new ethnic, amazon and animal skins would rock too.
    • Like x 2
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

This !

And please, please, please give us the Starfire's hairstyle, it's just so pretty. :(
    • Like x 2
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Isn't that the old "Farrah" style? o_O
  15. Dene Devoted Player

the civilian is beating you lol
    • Like x 1
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

I would not have thought anyone would like those o_O whatever floats your goat...?
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Remember, DCUO was heavily influenced by Jim Lee's style, at least, it was in the beginning
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

That Civilian is cheating, thanks for letting me know.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Ryazan Dedicated Player

All I wish to have is a Jokandroid pet that helps in combat and makes some comments during the fights.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean like the Brainiac ServoBot?