Wings of Sin Style on Females - TINY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by High Troller, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Yeah, I have noticed this, they should be increased in size for female toons...
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The wings are this size due to how they would clip at larger sizes when/how they attach to the female body types and stances. We are keeping this feedback in mind for future wings, to see if any adjustments can be made.
    • Like x 4
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Please Mepps, keep in mind the opposite suggestion for female feet. 75% of the feet style is too big, even out of proportion because is ported from the male model. That ends up with female models having bulky and grotesque feet for most of the styles.

Would be cool if females would get some revealing styles, everything we been getting is a straight port from the male model. Doesn't even need to bee a made from scratch different model (like Seraph, Viking, Druid, and other unique revealing female style) but some sexy and sleek tweaks would be awesome, like more femenine head pieces, high heels or mini skirts (missed opportunity with Godfall and Blackhawk styles)
    Please pass this to the art team! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Well the wings still clip regardless. Pic was posted by my friend enigma. U can see the left arm clips right through the wings.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

People don't care about the clipping, we already have to deal with that with the Shoulder pieces clipping through the right bewb, the wings don't attach properly as it is (in hover mode, the wings slip down on the left)
    • Like x 6
  6. Fission Active Player

Most things clip in this game, why are female wings treated differently?
    • Like x 3
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

The wings themselves don't actually slip, that's the issue. The right shoulder lifts and the wings stay stationed, so it looks like 1 has slipped.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haasts has had the wings since day one (well, Valentines '11), and they have changed since then (and not just the shoulders, the legs as well)
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

I hope further consideration can be made here, Mepps. Nth Metal and Blood Bat wings are super huge in comparison. I'm also tired of getting tells from male characters commenting on how much money they think I wasted in getting the collections for the wings. It's just too bad that I'm part of the group of first adopters that reported this.

I'm glad other female characters are noticing how tiny these epic wings are. These players don't have to pop additional time capsules and gain more stabilizer keys with this kind of awareness.
    • Like x 4
  10. DanXVII Committed Player

For the amount that they cost, I would hope these can be adjusted. Pretty underwhelming.
    • Like x 5
  11. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

These particular wings are supposed to be an "epic" style that people have wanted for awhile. The size lends to the epic level and the female version is just somewhat lacking in that respect...
    • Like x 5
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I agree High. There are other wings that are larger but for the wings of sin it is really bad that the male version looks as big as it does and we have tweety bird size on the female version. That was the one thing I wanted to get from the recent capsule and once I saw how bad it was in comparison it killed that drive. I have no need to go out of my way for stabilizers for something that does not look good on my toons. And I am sure that others feel the same way. So in a way, Daybreak hurt their income because I have spent a lot on previous capsules. But I will not do so for a lame-duck style.

Mepps, I hope you see this and Jackster as well, because this is something that does need addressed.
    Thank you.
  13. SilkyPawz Bunny

Well I did go out of my way to get the wings, I thought they looked so big and majestic but once I got them for my female character I was like :eek::eek::eek: I wanted BIG and I mean BIG Wings like in the picture. I think from now on when presenting styles you need to show Female and Male styles.
    • Like x 3
  14. SilkyPawz Bunny

Agree 100%
    • Like x 2
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]

Blood Bat Back Style on a Female Character are larger than the Male Character with Wings of Sin Back Style. There is nothing epic about Blood Bat Back Style, but I am just showing this as a comparison.

Please reconsider the scaling of the Wings of Sin Back Style on the Female Character, Mepps.

• Like x 2
  16. Noble One Committed Player

ok the one reason im slightly angered by this is because duco was told about this WAAAAAAAAAY back with older wings that females had smaller wings than males and we were told the same line that "we'll keep this on feedback for future wings" .....and yet history repeated itself.

also the clipping thing is an HAHA!! thing to fall to as the game STILL has hawk wings clipping on females. not going after you personally Mepps its just hearing the same lines over and over again with no results starts to make the eye twitch and eyebrow raise.
    • Like x 4
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Art people are generally very nit picky about clipping. The team that designed these are likely different than the original and probably didn't want the add the larger wings with clipping.
  18. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]

Hera's Strength Back Style (Hero side, got from lockbox). This style touches the ground, but they do not fap.
    • Like x 3
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yes, was very disappointed about the Hera's Strength wings (because they don't flap), which art genius decided "Let's make some big wings, but they will be static, the players will love having wings that don't move!"
    Haasts is based on one of the biggest damn bird of prey to ever exist: the Haast's Eagle, but to be forced to use sparrow wings is not good (the Haast's wingspan was between 2 to 3 metres!)
    • Like x 3
  20. Dene Devoted Player

that very last line.. omg lmao

ok ok, typo jokes aside - i agree, if hera and bloodbat are ok.. then scaling should occur