1984 looking for more members

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by LT Schmitt, Aug 9, 2017.

1. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Are you someone who is weary Lex Corps and big brother watching over you? Than you are not alone and you can join the resistance and stand up against the tyranny. The 1984 group believes everyone should not have to fear big brother watching over you we are look for all kinds of new members to join the cause. We don’t care what you skill level is, we can only stand strong when we all work together.

If you wish to join all you have to do is just ask for Karnevil, Lt Schmitt, Mrs Schmitt, No Schmitt, And Dr. Schmitt. Most of us are on in the evenings but some of us a late nighters that go all night. So just hit us.

It would be nice if you have a mic, and you have read George Orwell (but not a requirement)

If you like Big Brother than we also have a small group for you just look for 4891.
  2. Black Mass Well-Known Player

Hero or villain?
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

hero
  4. Marek Committed Player

But you forgot soooooo many names on that list! Lol
  5. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Stilway, Stillway
  6. Marek Committed Player

Aaaaannndddd ..... brattjaxx, ignaz, lilbabybacon, christopher walken, gadjet, plantmed, luke, enebrious, ..... lol .... i couldnt rattle off about 50 names probably but its actually only 2 guys lol
  7. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Thats why we are looking for new members. LOL
  8. Marek Committed Player

Lol ya. You have a pretty populated league, atleast i think, but i was just saying some of the names i do know and was like one guy i know has about 50 characters or so so u forgot some names! ..... lol