Quantum Vs. Electricity

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by SecretSandwich, May 22, 2013.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

was hoping einstein ray would have been more like frost snipe... lift seems kind of forgettable ... honestly if they had a frost snipe move with my load out i wouldnt even use an SC
  2. Cryotkj New Player

I've done 6500 with photon with 2240 might. With 1780 might on my alt the most I did was 1700 with the quantum finisher. . Now I know that's a big might difference... But it's not enough might difference to make up a 400% increase in dmg. I've also hit for 1700 with guass and 1100 with tb. I don't doubt you are putting out good numbers. The video above shows a skilled player can do so. That doesn't make it a good dps power.
  3. Dps Gear New Player

If you haven't AFK'd of course to go fill up a helicopter leaving us all to run around with no power.
  4. Meta Flare New Player

I switched my main from electric to quantum. And I love it just as much. To me with the way I play my quantum dps it is almost exactly like my electric build only with more range (and a tiny bit of my fire build). While I did more damage with my electric it wasn't a significant enough change to warrant a switch back. At least not to me.

To me with the way I play it, quantum is the closest power to electric.
  5. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Yeah I would love a single target that isn't a finisher but we really don't have good options atm.

Again I haven't used it but there is someone in the quantum discussion post in oracle databas that was claiming similar numbers to what you say. So /shrug. I doubt theyw ould make a finisher just not as good and it not be a bug.
  6. mgkaenzo Committed Player

I say I love quantum not I hate quantum and say me how quantum is like electricity ? For the animation ? Because they have PI ? Hmm like 3/4 of the other power. Okey A.wave is like stacpush and singularity is like E.bomb but not in the damage. It's not because wired has the same animation as warped reality they are the same. One buff your weapon crits and the other had proc. Quantum is burst and elec is DoT they are different.
  7. SecretSandwich New Player

So, here's the question, which DLC should i buy? (mainly for the powers), or if there is a sale event on memorial day, both?
  8. Diastima Theos New Player

If you buy Origin Crisis, you won't really appreciate any of the following till later unless you're higher tier. Plus the only thing you can enjoy till then is Quantum Power. If you buy Electricity, then you can have dailies that provide 20 Triumphs plus use Electricity and have 2.5 Tier Armor you can buy before Tier 3. Plus you get to have some access to exclusive tier quests. I think it's a duo. But yeah, one DLC pack you'll enjoy sooner than the other.
  9. GRIZIM New Player

I wonder people are doing now about this