What MMOs are you playing?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Napoleon, Jul 28, 2017.

1. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I've been playing ESO exclusively for some time...and I'm still enjoying it. It's not DCUO for sure, and it's going through a bunch of adjustments....but I'm enjoying it.

Every so often I think about trying DCUO again...but I just haven't been able to do it.
    • Like x 2
  2. Rufus T Fyrfly Well-Known Player

ESO, Neverwinter, and BDO are my current goto MMOs

I just learned about the revamp a few days ago, so I came back to try it out. I haven't played DCUO in...quite awhile. I'm curious to see what it's like nowadays.
  3. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Been playing Onigiri on ps4 for some time now and even though it's not close to being DC in terms of combat combos but it's fast paced and provides a proper challenge "try level 150 hell mode dungeons at level 40" and it's also a totally f2p with their marketplace providing both a lotto type aquire and a pay for less grind or need extra help to survive content
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't played GW2 since they combined the Wallet, didn't get far prior to that (even though had been playing since it went live), had a character from all five cities and was getting them up to lvl 20-ish for the First Big story plot thingie, did enjoy it (and the wallet thing had no impact on the actual game-play so probably would still enjoy it) and even enjoyed GW1 (but never got out of the starter area as wanted one of those special bags or something that only occasionally dropped from the final boss or something)
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. been playing Champions Online, EQ, beta testing Dreadnought [PS4] (its open beta now btw), beta tested Marvel Heroes Omega on the PS4 (this game has launched a couple of weeks ago), beta tested Diablo-Reaper of Souls (the new Necromancer character is GREAT and has also launched), Neverwinter and STO on the PS4 console.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Marvels Heroes has actually been out for a couple years
  7. MichealOkane Committed Player

I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft lately. If you enjoy DCUO, you might like Champions Online, Marvel Heroes, or of course WoW. ESO was mentioned, that's a good one.
  8. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

ran across this, a decent starter guide.