Share your love for the Revamp!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ala Rebeldex, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

This was already fixed. Try again
    • Like x 4
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I love the ability to build flexible loadouts.

I love that all powers are now reasonably balanced and can be used in both support AND dps roles.

I love that this makes it possible for the devs to release more powersets in the future.

I love that fewer one-shots means groups get to experience the mechanics of content and that future content will have even more interesting mechanics.

I love that tanks can all be active if they choose to be.

Ahem, now onto the hate. Remember that these might change in the future so it's not totally negative.

I hate that the revamp destroyed the ability to play with multiple alts at endgame without spending exhorbitant amounts of time/money.

I hate trying to level lower alts through content now that queues DO NOT pop and every instance is like SM unless you have 1-1-1-1 with people who know their role.

I hate that running content now takes considerably more time, but the rewards stay the same. (I know that this is temporary since the next episode will probably take this into account, hopefully).

I hate that trolling and healing have been artificially restricted by insane powercosts vs. healing/power out.
    • Like x 2
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I am actually happy with it. It's been less than a week though.

In regards to people spending all this time on end game alts, this is not a symptom of the revamp but of the "best gear in vendor." Prior to that change, if RNGesus smiled upon you could could be at max CR a with just a few Replays on a weekend.
  4. OmegaCryses New Player

I love that I spent all this time, effort, and money on the game only to have my abilities drastically decreased in strength. I love how the "Share your hate for the revamp" thread got deleted, but this one gets to stay. I actually love how vocal everyone suddenly is about how bad the revamp is, but were almost silent during its development.:mad:
    • Like x 3
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Stats don't matter in the revamp. I have the best gear, the best mods the best generator mods all the op gear, 4 elite pcs and 312 sp and someone with 230 sp and cr 198 out dps me and i use to one of the best dps in the game. Maybe its ice power i don't know. i know it don't matter anymore but i am cr202. They said stats will matter but they lied
    • Like x 3
  6. mexmex Dedicated Player

What I love the most beside versatility in our loadouts, is that FINALLY I GET ACTUALLY A FIGHT INSTEAD OF A ROFLESTOMP RAID HALF SLEEP AND GET A MEANINGLESS LOOT. There is a whole new level with some really easy stuff to run and some others with a higher complexity as it should be. Even if some tweaks are needed as troll or healer to give them more versatile too. This is the way to go. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK ON THIS. It is indeed appreciated even if the haters, well, will hate it lol
    • Like x 2
  7. mexmex Dedicated Player

I haven't been play with ice yet after revamp, but this girl in our league, has always been ice, and she Has 330 of so sp 201cr
    And always destroy everyone else with her DPS the rest, I don't know her rotation tbh but is awesome dpsing
  8. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

Loving everything, just lower content needs tweaking and they need to up the might&power slot so SP can really matter to the high SP'ers!
    • Like x 1
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Maybe the other player is more skilled than you, that's one of the beauties of the Revamp too ;)
    Stats ≠ Skill

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I dont think so with more than 60 sp and the best mods in yhe game and i know how to play something must wrong. However i pug a raid last night jsa and i was almost doubled the damabed out of everyone but in my league i use to be the best but not anymore. I think its the ice power. What do you think
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I been outdpsing Ice Players as Celestial DPS.
    What´s your powerset and which loadout were you using?
    I don´t want you to take this personal, but maybe there are some things that you can improve in your loadout to reach max potential.
    Is this thing happening only against Ice DPS users? this DPS doing great damage were at melee range and you went with a long range approach?
    Any of this things could affect the end result in the scoreboard, the more information you share the better.

P.S. Death Note is the Best!!! :D
  12. LOUD*NOISES New Player

I think its your loadout.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

More variety in play style is what I like best. Still not fully to where I want to be but it's definitely a start!!
    • Like x 1
  14. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thanks, Death Note is the best. I put my sp in supercharge, all crit attack, ect, than 175 in might than halhlf in health and half in precision. Loadout is wintry, avalanche, ice boulder strike, artic, blizzard
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I tried every variation there is in ice and there is no more to try
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Would it be so bad if it was "Skill matter" instead of "Stat matter"??? :eek: ;)
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Are you using weapon combos in between?
    • Like x 1
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

No, just from the tray.
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Stats matter but so does skill. Some people cant accept some are just better than them.

Oh yeah and im having a blast with the revamp and so is my entire league.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Are you willing to use weapons in between, or you are a player who just refuses to use any weapon attack?
    If you are willing to give a mixed playstyle a try let me know and i send you a PM with some options that you may wanna try ;)
    • Like x 1