I Love This Game Again!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Mass, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Black Mass Well-Known Player

I quit DCUO because of WM and AM. I felt it dumbed down the game play and turned everything into easy mode. Skill and knowledge of powers were removed, while the only powers that mattered were the flavors of the month.

I decided to come back and try it out when a friend told me about GU73. I tried it and I feel in love with this game again. As a Fire user I feel relevant again. And I feel refreshed that you can see Electric players again! It feels nice to see so many people are online that there is a que to log on. I think this update was long overdue.

Kudos to the testers and devs for all your hard work!
    • Like x 7
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Welcome back
    • Like x 1
  3. Dephyre Committed Player

Same here, this revamp sucked me right back into the game, to the twelve with all these naysayers!!
    • Like x 4
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

And this is what I've been telling people who complain people will quit because of the revamp. People will log back in who quit because of AMs for the revamp. This thread confirms this. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Glad you're enjoying it!
    • Like x 1
  6. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

I agree completely. I had largely quit playing, but the Stats Revamp has helped to make DCUO fun again.

Thanks devs, you did an awesome job. :)
    • Like x 2