Stats Revamp sucks.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by FatePrime, Jul 28, 2017.

1. FatePrime Level 30

And we arent even allowed to talk about it, my previous post was deleted. You will never get another penny out of me TheyBreak Games.
    • Like x 1
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

Please send all exo's, collection pieces and materialses to 'chillcat' on hero side.

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  3. Skyhunter Level 30

Welcome to the club. Here, have a beer.
    • Like x 1
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Thought op was leaving?
    Y should he care if thread was deleted if he is "gone"
    Must be a hey mom look my name is on the screen cry for attention
    • Like x 1
  5. FatePrime Level 30

Look at the suck ups kissing *** as usual. You lot would sit on Mepps or Spytles lap no matter what was done to the game. You are just here to be toxic.
    • Like x 2
  6. Danja9 Active Player

We pay alot of money to be overpowered for a short period of time only to be nerfed be dcuo so we can spend more money to be overpowered. I work so hard getting gears to beat lower level content so i can go back and beat it easier but not now dc wanna make it like my hard wrk was ****. Fix ur game dc or you will lose players.
    • Like x 1
  7. Roocck Committed Player

I stopped my sub almost 4 months ago and a good friend of mine paid for my sub about 3 weeks back, that the only reason why I logged in twice this week so far. But just because players are thinking or finally decides to quit doesn't mean they can't come to the thread. The time that I have logged in after revamp hasn't been all that bad, I thought that it was going to be a lot worse. It's funny that the same community and players that complained about the way the game was are the same ones complaining after the revamp, why? The complainers demanded changes and they got it, so why are you still complaining? Is it because you thought that just becuase you had 500sp and 201cr you were going to demolish a 250sp with 197cr for over 5mil damage? Or maybe just because you have 500sp with 201cr that you were going to go into lower contents and 1 shot and destroy everything in your path? LMAO the dev's did the right thing and balanced everthing out for everyone from casual to hardcore players.... Everyone shoud've just left the game alone and asked for it to fix what we had....
  8. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Im pretty sure the ability to "pay to be overpowered" doesn't exist. Can you elaborate?