Rather annoying feats accomplished thru use of gorilla exploit?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DemiGodRick, Jul 28, 2017.

1. DemiGodRick Active Player

soo yeah right. Um as i type this groups are being made to complete rather difficult feats using the gorilla exploit idk if its a 1shot or not havent came across it and dnt want to in fact.a. As a guy who use to actually grind out feats the hard way il be highly upset if they got away with doing this. Just like what yall did back in totd (yea alot of ppl remembered that )do that please take away those accomplished feats threw glitch use idk how yall will track it,but if the fair players must suffer for the exploiters revoke the feats accomplished in a set time frame that'l solve it.
    • Like x 4
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Letvthe people keep their feats as broken as the game is now consider it a gift.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

They had this problem in Throne of the Dead Years back.
    They'll need to remove those feats; if they wish to keep their integrity.
    Players blatantly shouting in LFG for players with Gorilla, in order to exploit US & USe.
    • Like x 2
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

We play with what we got. We can't do anything about it on our end. If it's a mistake then they fix it and move on, no need to punish those who were already nature power and so forth. Some people just like to monkey around and smash balls everywhere...nothing wrong with that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Skyhunter Level 30

Yeah, I'll try to think about Gorillas out there 1 shoting everything and getting feats quickly while I screw myself doing tiresome feats for just a few points in the bar and get just a single sp.
    Delightful.
  6. DemiGodRick Active Player

hell no thats a slap to the face for those who worked hard for it. i would be pissed.
    • Like x 1
  7. DemiGodRick Active Player

yeah yeah yeah i heard this somewhere but its an exploit and a exploit of this size should have repercussion. we dont only have nature gorilla ppl choose to abuse it rather than make a actua l/o.hell they dont even call it nature anymore its call gorilla dps smh. same went with quantum and the reason clownbox i believe was heavly nerfed.
    • Like x 1
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It was reported on test and wasn't fixed so with that it's on the devs not the players.
  9. DemiGodRick Active Player

umm abuse of an exploit is still an abuse of an exploit and deserves some sort of penalty. y abuse something thats obviously broken. especially for in game progression eg feats.
    • Like x 1
  10. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

I agree. Especially since revamp's anthem is/was "Stats Matter"!

Exploit is taking advantage of something that is broken and utilizing it to fit one's needs which in this case is skill points. Gear/feats NEED to be stripped and temporary banning of these people.

P.S. I have screenshots of lfg all day if you need help finding these people :D
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I say let the people keep their feats,marks,op collections it's not their fault for the bug maybe if enough of these happen we can finally get some quality control with these updates.
  12. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

Whenever you install dcuo, you agree to a Term of Service which puts them [exploiters] up to series of punishments including banning and stripping of gear/feats.
    • Like x 3
  13. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

For all your posts in this thread You are one of those that took advantage right?
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Nope but I don't think the people doing it should take 100% of the blame it was reported and never fixed on test.
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Most people don't read the forums so alot might not know it's a glitch they just might think "hey it's an update and nature is OP so if I want to be top I need to change powers".
  16. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

No. Ko'ing a boss w/in1-4 shots should ring bells. Being active in forums, or not, shouldn't be a factor in knowing Terms of Service.

Even though DCUO developers created the problem, Daybreak has rules and for people who enjoy logging in and playing the game need to follow said rules. No exceptions. If you took advantage, whether being the gorilla or being in group full of gorillas, you should be punished to full extent.

As players, in an always developing game, we have a responsibility to report exploiters and to stand by the rules or risk our accounts.
    • Like x 1
  17. DemiGodRick Active Player

Quality this revamp was top notch quality I haven't found any glitches bugs etc as yet except gorilka.
  18. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

oh c'mon
    after a while everybody knew about it lol
    people were talking about in the chat
    i knew about this in the game and not in the forums
    and using a beach ball would never be an update lol
  19. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

That's a lousy excuse! By your logic, it would be okay to ram someone with your car simply because it has an acceleration pedal.
  20. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

It was not reported on test!! Do you believe me? When you make a statement like that back it up with reliable facts.