DCUO Queue Logic

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vicious, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Vicious Well-Known Player

2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Lol im 144 in line
  3. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

You pays your money and you take your chances.
    FTP FTW!
    • Like x 2
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Looks like Premiums should be playing this game after all
    [IMG]
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

About 10 members get logged in for every free to play. The numbers can get kind of strange when we have massive amounts of members all logging in at once. It will clear.
    • Like x 2
  6. QBS New Player

It is NOT clearing out. Free members are getting in FAR faster than Premium.
    Literally got a brand new free acount in 15 minutes faster than premium one and started premium about 10 minutes beforehand too.
  7. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Ditto
  8. QBS New Player

And why are Free accounts getting free a free gift of generator mods, equipment mods, and exchange kits but Premium accounts are not?

NVM...like Magic it just arrived.

Queues are still backwards and awful though. No Free member should be getting in before any Premium.
    Get them all to the back of the line.
  9. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

It was nice to see a return of the ques to login, it means a significant number of people were giving this update a chance. Can you tell us why premium players had a longer wait than free to play (note: I am legendary)? I don't have exact numbers but it was up to a minute longer in some instances to get in, I noticed this while I waited. Shouldn't free to play have to wait the longest?