The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i fell you man mine started going in Highschool so ive pretty much just had to shave my head since then
    • Like x 2
  2. Baby Sister Committed Player

Littlest Sister here! Lol first time posting a picture but since I always take selfies and use Snapchat a lot who doesn't love this ICONIC dog filter lol :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

My everything

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Baby Sister Committed Player

Never for the last time ! :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

You are very beautiful, Tybee, and the kiddo is the cutest. <3
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

Very cute !
    • Like x 1
  8. Baby Sister Committed Player

Cute as well :)
  9. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

And to you all, I say top of the morning, raise your iced or hot caffeinated beverages and Carpe Diem
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. Dephyre Committed Player

me playing with the snap filters [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Baby Sister Committed Player

Bernie !!! :D awesome Pic !
    • Like x 1
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

My other everything : )

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Aw your're sweet, ty for the kind words :)
  14. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Hey, guys! Just re-joined DCUO after taking a 3-year break, so I thought I'd post a more updated picture and introduce myself to all of the new faces here!

I used to use the profile Free2BeMe back when I was a regular. My main toon was Blaire Sanders. But a lot of things have changed since I took a hiatus from DCUO, and I'm actually currently in the process of transitioning from female to male. Because of this transition, as well as some bad memories from playing on my old account, I decided the best thing to do was start all over from scratch.

So, hi, you can call me EJ or just "writer guy" or just "DC" if you want. For those of you who used to know me as Free, you can still refer to me as that, I just ask that you don't use the real name I used to go by, as it is no longer who I am or who I want to be. Here's a recent picture of me.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Welcome back Sir. I do remember your previous forum name and wondered where you went. Either way I am glad to see you back around. I applaud your efforts and actions towards feeling more comfortable and truer to yourself. My best to you as you continue in this process. With regards to game stuff, can we still find you in game with Blaire Sanders?

Also, with you new forum name, can we expect any character stories or other stories from you?

and finally, with regards to your personal journey and efforts
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Unfortunately, I had to abandon Blaire because she was made under a PSN username with my dead name in it, but I've created a new Mental Hero, Mina Luzia, who is very much similar to Blaire, and I am actually currently writing an original fantasy series with a friend of mine that will include Mina as a very important character.

Most of the characters I have created/will create will likely be RWBY OCs and other original characters, so while not necessarily existent in the DC Universe like Blaire once was, they will definitely have some compelling stories :)

And thank you so much for the kind words! Sadly, I don't remember a lot of names in here anymore, so I don't remember you, but I hope to get to know all of you guys again!
    • Like x 1
  17. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Looking forward to the reads. One last question "RWBY"?

I'll add you when I get on the game again later today. Feel free to add me, IGN: Bern Unit

my real name is Mike, but most in game and here just call me Bernie.
  18. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Cool, I'll add ya this afternoon when I log on!

RWBY is an animated series by Rooster Teeth that I kinda left DC for a few years ago because I became obsessed with it and it stole a lot of my time XD
    • Like x 1
  19. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Welcome back ! I had wondered where you went off to. Congratulations on your transition :)
    • Like x 1
  20. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

Hey! Are you the "original" Little Sister? (I don't recognize your sn but I recognize your ign)