E3 Spider-Man Gameplay

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Arwen Skywalker, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

2. DC Urban Committed Player

Dont bother dude, a thread about another game was shutdown today, it looks great. Most of it looked like CS, but it was actual game-play:eek:

How much ya get paid to post that? This is the thinking when discussing other games. It is advertising. I makes me angry when they say that, not because threads are deleted, but I feel like I should be getting paid dammit:(. I am working for free?!
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I need to get this Spider-man game as Batman: Arkham City Spider-Man Edition. Looks great!
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Around tree fiddy
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

They pretty much picked up the perfected grappling mechanics from WB Batman games. Not really a huge Spider Man game but that game is gorgeous. Honestly, if game creators/devs are hitting what we can say is the pinnacle of gaming, why not explore other characters. As much as I love triple A Batman titles, I'd like to see other DC/Marvel solo video games *looks at WW*.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

This makes me want another Infamous game even more.
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It's a Sony PS4 game , it might stick around for awhile, mepps has been known to play other Sony games
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Mepps previously said that other games should be talked about only on their respective forums. I once tried to talk about
    Injustice 2 and the thread vanished.

With that said. The Spiderman game actually seems more interesting than the movie it's loosely based on.
  9. DC Urban Committed Player

That is a lie
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-such-blatant-disregard-for-a-product.286449/
    They cherry pick what can be talked about. If you bad mouth the game, or if the game is done, as CO population is shot, they see it as no threat.
  10. Emoney Dedicated Player

That gameplay looks amazing. ....Its been too long since the last spiderman game....I cant wait, I am officially hyped!
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Mepps only locks threads if he feels like they're trying to recruit players from this game. This one seems innocent enough.

I thought the gameplay looked neat, still not a huge fan of the costume but it's something I can get adapted to. I'm hoping the gameplay blows Spiderman 2 out the water, which to this day I still think is the best Spiderman game ever released.
  12. DC Urban Committed Player

Probably, but I thought MvC infinity was far out of DCU realm. It does not make me too optimistic about the future of DCU to be honest, that seems beneath a developer. Maybe things at the HQ are worst than I thought.

Yeah but I am going to let it go and not drag this into the OP thread.
  13. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

The developers have stated that it's a standalone title. It's not loosely based on any movie.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That will explain why he's suddenly got himself a hot female sidekick, and not someone like his tubby friend, or JARVIS :p
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Color white eblem! D=