Devs Missing Loyalty points

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Treskar, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Treskar Committed Player

Stopped playing middle of march. Before spring seasonal.
    had no replays had 200 loyalty. Today is June 4 2017. Turned my system back on got update 600+ MB log in. It is 700 Loyalty and 150 replays. This would be for JUNE, where is APRIL and MAYs?

Three months gone equals 450 replays and 1500 loyalty? Subscription does not end till AUGUST?
  2. Treskar Committed Player

June 5, 2017 same amount 700 loyalty and 150 replays.
    Last Login before yesterday and today was 3/12/2017.
    APRIL NONE
    MAY NONE

Missing 1000 Loyalty and 300 Replays.
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I believe you need to login during each month, in order to get the Month's loyalty points and Replay Badges; else you lose them.
  4. Treskar Committed Player

Fine print is written where?
    I gotta show up at the bank to get my interest?
    When I buy a magazine for a year it shows up ever month or they send me a different mag for that month if discontinued.
    The meat of the month is brought to a person door ever month and left on the porch.

You have my account this is not on my end, don't blame a player for taking a break from your game after the grind of months to no new content mother of all power nerfin bugs and expect us to come back on right away.

We pay for you to do your job and send us our loyalty points and replays like your sales pitch to get LEGENDARY, if I wanted to worry month to month would have bought a month not a year.

Can and will do this everyday, your game cannot handle a month to month allowance of digital ware without the player subjecting themselves to the issues at the time?
  5. Treskar Committed Player

JUNE 6, 2017
    700 Loyalty points
    150 replays.

APRIL and MAY is still missing.
    1000 Loyalty points MISSING.
    300 replays MISSING.

The fine print under the currency of such digital ware is;
    "Loyalty points are automatically granted to players with a Legendary membership" then something along the lines of how to use them.
    The replay just explain how to use them.

You no longer honor the agreement to which the membership was purchased.
    Request a function for you to honor the agreement of which "automatically" is occuring.

This agreement that has no line but is stated by a player not a DEV (You pay but don't play you don't get anything)
    Will take other actions. What they might be, phonecall, emails, report to business bureau, review with statements of lack of services even after payment received, this post, and more forums regarding this concern. Paying to play saidly earned me thus far a broken power that cascaded into other powers, a grind that has had me swap out three controllers, less then no service(theft) and the beginning of a case. In that order the next step you probably will take is ignore with a ban, target my account for more nefarious hacks etc etc.

There are manners to compensate, reward players, etc etc to remedy said lose. An emailed code, an ingame transfer, one of your HOTFIXES?
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

They changed this a few years back because of the original lifetime subs people had. Now, you have to log in once per month and be eligible for your rewards, regardless if your sub is current. This won't change.
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Here's the lowdown.
    Don't kill the messenger. 2nd Paragraph
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/e...e-Loyalty-points-and-what-is-Skeets-Emporium-

What are Loyalty Points and Skeets’ Legendary Emporium?
    Loyalty Points are a currency unique to the PS3/PS4 and Xbox. Because Daybreak Cash is not used in the PS3/PS4 or Xbox Marketplace as it is on PC, this alternative currency and vendor allows PS3/PS4 or Xbox Legendary Members with recurring plans to also receive a similar stipend each month.

How can PS3/PS4 and Xbox players earn Loyalty Points?
    500 Loyalty Points are given monthly to Legendary Members. Please be aware that the date for your Loyalty Point grant may not necessarily be the same date as your Replay Badge grant and you must log in each month to receive them.
    • Like x 1
  8. Treskar Committed Player

Well that explains a lot.

DEVs enjoy the free lunch on me, For 5 years off and on I played.

Thanx those who posted the saddening news. But Thank you none the less. Better a response then alone in the dark.

Good bye.
    • Like x 1