Stronghold bounties...not getting credit

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Jun 1, 2017.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I'm wondering if these bounties are configured so that you have to do some arbitrary minimum level of damage to get credit for them. I've been in scrums with Ultra-Humanite twice, Grundy once, and the Ghost once, and only got credit for Grundy. There were usually a dozen people at a time trying to take him down, and even though I was there from the start to the end in all of them (except for those annoying 1-shots), I came up empty most of the time. Can anyone confirm, or is this a bug?
  2. Korvyne Committed Player

I heard you had to be in a group of min 4, cant confirm as fact or that was it for you. I was in a grp of 7 and got credit every time.
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

Yes, it's based on contribution of damage to the target. If you're fighting solo in a large crowd, it becomes more difficult.

No, you don't have to be in a group...but it helps
    • Like x 1
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Had similar problems. I defeated the Gentleman ghost 3 times .. well I HELPED defeat him but I was soloing .. Just like we were able to do just yesterday if a whole pile of us showed up the the deluge zone and attacked Starro..... joined a team and every bounty WE attacked counted.

Wouldn't it be NICE if they picked one method to determine how you get credit for doing some thing and just STUCK TO IT? Anyway big heads up if you want the bounty you need to find a team...
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Group up. Got Grundy and Humanite in a group of 3
  6. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

As a premium the open world part is only thing I have access to and the iconic fights is one of the two missions that actually have nice rewards so I would like to run it. But....

1. An icon 10+/- cr over us can One shot me through 26k+ defense? Yay for 1 hit ko mechanics. And the whole reason ur revamping game is to balance it so 1 hit ko's dont happen?

2. No credit if u dont do enough damage. Lame on so many levels not the least of which is that it takes an army to put them down. Like has been said Starro worked great why change it. Its suppose to be OPEN world.

3. General feedback on open world part. Why do none of the crap ads give money or junk loot. I died a few times just exploring, lots vs iconics. But there is nothing giving me money for repairs lol. I guess thats a Member benefit lol. Having access to all ur money for repairs and not needing crap loot to sell or cash drops.

Im torn between different group sizes. An OnDuty Duo or 4man on that open world map to take down all 4 iconics(scaled correctly) would have been pretty fun. The grouping would happen by default. Grouping with randoms in open world is to much work.
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I had pretty inconsistent results with this:

Gentlemen Ghost - DPS, ungrouped... got credit
    Grundy - Tank, ungrouped... got credit (little damage)
    Ultra-Humanite - DPS, ungrouped... got credit
    Eclipso - DPS, grouped... partner phased late in the battle... I didn't get credit, but my partner did!

EDIT: I did Eclipso 2 more times and still didn't get credit
  8. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Where IS the stronghold?? :p
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Ghost: Healer, solo, received credit
    Eclipso: Healer, solo, received credit
    Humanite: Healer, solo, did not receive credit. DPS, grouped, received credit.
    Grundy: Healer, solo, did not receive credit. DPS, grouped, received credit.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

I think this^ shows there is something wrong with this bounty.
  11. KING New Player

Only one I didn't get credit for was humanitie.

I was solo and dps'd them all.

My guess is do enough damage and don't get up if you're knocked out and the boss' health is low.
  12. TheUnholyTaco New Player

The credit for these bountys is screwy at best. Also, this is "rated" as a 4-man Bounty, but clearly the Bounties are Raid bounties (as indicated by their Yellow Head Icon over their health bars). Typo or poor scaling? You decide.
  13. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Was able to get it solo on the last 2 bosses I needed. I did it a little later when it was not so crowded. It is damaged based. So if you are by yourself drop everything you have on them. Twice I did not do enough damage and did not get credit.
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I eventually got Eclipso on the 4th try by switching to tank. I was ungrouped for it. So it can't be damage based unless the role factors in. I've had better results being tank/ungrouped, which is odd.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

It's the castle that takes up most of the map in the war torn village. The bounties pop up in the North entrance.
    • Like x 1
  16. SocratesGS Well-Known Player

I had to fight Grundy 6 times, the last four times I was literally tickling his gonads by way of his rectal sphincter! I also don't think it's damage based as I tried being in a group & solo as well. I finally got credit as a solo DPS in the big mass of people fighting him.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Thanks for that visual
    • Like x 1
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

To add to the weirdness with credit... I have the mission complete and got the rewards, but the Iconic Infiltration feat is missing Ultra-Humanite! :confused:
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's not just you, I've even brought it up in the feedback.

Appearantly you need to do large enough damage or in my case simply be inside a group while running the bounties.
  20. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Its not damage based. I got 1 of them as a solo healer lol. (sorc, pure healer gear, tank pet)

Whatever the hell method they are using the fact is it needs changed to how Starro was wtf.