umm mepps, what is this? Need help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Badname392023, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

[IMG]

yeah.... just went legendary and was excited to play the new content.. 30 minutes later game completey froze on me the screen became like this and ya.... stayed like this.. redownloaded the game, reset my system and it brings me back to this exact screen every single time i try to log on this particular toon and i literally can do nothing.

just resubbed
    cant play the new content
    about to miss out on dailies for my loot, marks, wonds

nice

guess ill keep trying ways to fix it?? i deleted and redownloaded the whole game and it still did nothing for me.
  2. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

You don't need Mepps. You need to create a ticket for support to look into it.
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

Mepps isn't tech support. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

i just posted on the support forum but how do i send a ticket?
  5. IamINC Dedicated Player

Daybreaks website , follow the instructions.

Twitter @DCUO - Ask for help here , usually quicker than a ticket but still submit one anyways or ......

Take your PC/Console - pour some gasoline over it - set it on fire - go and enjoy the rest of the day ;p
    • Like x 2
  6. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

i have no twitter can i still contact them
  7. IamINC Dedicated Player

You'll need to make a twitter account to contact them via twitter but if you don't want one then just submit the ticket via daybreak
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Create a ticket here: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us

Log in, then click the Get Help button on the right. A search bar will come up, just type anything into it and then when there are no results click on "Answer not there. Continue."

Also your screenshot up above doesn't work. You tried to link it straight from an email. You have to upload it to an image hosting site like flickr or imgur for it to work.
    • Like x 1