FT 1yr Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Im Erza, May 15, 2017.

1. Im Erza Active Player

Hello all, hopefully all of you are well.....with so many recent posts about people quitting or outright not enjoying the game, I feel almost awkward posting this in a way, but at the same time I am very proud of my league and we just celebrated our 1yr anniversary. We are an anime based league called Fairy Tail over on the Xbox server. I myself ingame name Erza Scarlet come from USPS villain side, people will ask me why on earth I choose to play on Xbox when PS/PC has more people. For me it's simple it's because of the friends I've made in Fairy Tail.

As I said over the weekend we celebrated our anniversary, we had several events from a PVP tournament to costume contests and throwback raid runs. It was a lot of fun and I wanna thank all who participated, from our own league members all the way to our friends outside of the league.

Here's a few pics from some of our events
    costume contest
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Throwback Raid run ( removed gear to match the raid ).....yes they got the Rekt lol
    [IMG]

Final day group pic with some of our older members as well as some new faces
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I post this thread to show that some, despite all it's flaws do indeed still have a good time in DCUO. Not saying we don't hope for improvement, because lord knows we do, but life on DC is a lot easier when you have a league like Fairy Tail. Thank you to all of my members for not only joining, but for being true friends as well.....Happy 1yr Anniversary FT !!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Im Erza Active Player

Pics wouldn't load ( new phone ) oh well I'll try it again lol
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Even though I can't see the pictures, it's nice to know that you're enjoying yourself, together with your league mates. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Im Erza Active Player

Thank you so much, I'll try and get it fixed asap I think it's because I took them straight from the Xbox.
  5. killercomic Dedicated Player

Happy Anniversary!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Congrats!
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Here you go Mr. I don't know how to upload pics lol

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Congrats btw
    • Like x 1
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

Happy Anniversary
    • Like x 1
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

Congratulations! Leagues and the people you meet in them are arguably the highlight of the game. My current league will be hitting our second anniversary soon but a lot of the people here were in my previous league so in a way it's been even more than 2 years. It's a shame when those people start leaving the game though. A lot of my original and much older close friends and league mates have moved on and it really changes the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Congrats on your One Year Anniveersary!! (^_^)
    • Like x 1
  11. Im Erza Active Player

Thank you sir.....I tried lmao this is what I have you for though :) :) :)
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Mhmmm, only contact me when you want something....

Jk lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Im Erza Active Player

Lmaooooo be nice
  14. ImMavis New Player

The bonds that we have formed with the older and new people of our league is truly incredible. It's outstanding to see everyone getting along and becoming friends.
    • Like x 2
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Congrats.

This is probably the first time I've ever heard of an Anime DCUO league sticking around for a year lol.
    • Like x 3
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Congrats!
  17. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Your league looks AWESOME!! I'm jealous lol. I love seeing leagues that look successful but have a mature group that is fun and active.

Congrats! Well deserved.
    • Like x 2
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Congrats to you and your League Erza :).
    • Like x 1
  19. Im Erza Active Player

Thank you so much !!!
    • Like x 1