I haven't had dps gear as Nature in 2 years..TWO YEARS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Theblackcat456, May 7, 2017.

1. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Because its taking ages and they never gave a hotfix that they said they could.
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

YASSSSSSSSSS
    • Like x 1
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Did you check my sig? Now ask me if I care about your precious hotfix.
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I'm up on the news to know that nature got a lot less attention than the other powers with revamp. So it really is business as usual. Maybe you should ketchup mustard
    • Like x 1
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The revamp is far from done...there are several passes to go before they even get to final test build. You're making it sound like a foregone conclusion when it couldn't be further from the truth.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

It should be far from done. That's what we all say and want. We want it to take a long time as long as the results are great and balanced. However, I fear that now all of the powers are up on Test and the DLC is in June, they'll do some rush balancing and try release it in time for the DLC. I hope that isn't the case though.
  8. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

But not up enough on the news to know that ALL powers are getting another pass, and perhaps another pass after that, to get numbers more in line with balance.

It is amazing the confidence with which people will post things about the revamp, despite having no actual knowledge on the subject they post on, aside from the few things they've picked up to cherry pick and make it look like the revamp is a total waste of time.
    • Like x 2
  9. nawanda Loyal Player

I think the OP has a genuine grievance even though the revamp is in progress because nature got left out of the mid-range pass in early 2016. His whole point is that his power has been appalling for two years. They could have stuck to their word and finished the mid range pass, they didn't, and it was the two powers most in need of a buff that missed out. Those are facts.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

You mean the same lead designer who is no longer with the company, who said the infamous phase to begin with?

I mean I get it, trust me I do. We can all sit here and make a list of ongoing grievances that bother us about this game and unfair powers could very well be among that number... but that's one of the few things we know they are actively trying to work on.

Now if you want to get your torches and pitchfork for the possibility nature doesn't work as well as others after the stats revamp, go for it. I'm sure their is a possibility some folks will need them than.
  11. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Of course he has a genuine grievance, anyone denying him that is silly. Someone no longer with the company made a promise that never came to pass and I understand how that can both hurt and be upsetting.

That being the case they are actively working on the solution (whether or not it will "work" is a whole other bag of tricks) and so it's not like it's been for most of the last two years (not being worked on or addressed by those in power).
    • Like x 2
  12. Riggs Well-Known Player

From what i'm seeing on the test server, the stat revamp puts more focus on SP than powers so as it stands at the moment, what powers are awful now on live are still awful on test.

It may be my bias due to finding the whole thing laughably bad but i'm not seeing an upside to any of it at all.
  13. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

This could not be farther from the truth, showing you either haven't been on Test at all, or you haven't been testing properly when you were.
    • Like x 2
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Don't bother with Pitbull he has selective reading and chooses to see what he wants from the testing threads. He was blowing up a few months ago with some conspiracy about TC mods and the newer power management on test.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!
    • Like x 2
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

He possibly has some points with regards to the way healers play and the fact that tanks now "have to" battle tank (which some folks didn't want to do). He also has a small point with the fact some points are still underpowered on test.

Granted you can throw most of those points "out the window" since they are not done :p
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Both of your posts shows that you haven´t tested at all and neither you have been reading the recent feedback of the 1.6 version of the Revamp, otherwise you would know that Nature is the strongest powerset on test because one ability does excesive damage (this has already been reported) and its going to be adjusted soon.

I´m sorry but the only thing i found laughable on this thread is the people on this forums who type stuff without any clue of what they are talking about.
    • Like x 1
  18. Riggs Well-Known Player

So, balance is perfect, tanking and healing is working fine and it's good to roll out then?

Powers that are underpowered on live are still underpowered and i'm having to use weapons far more than I do on live. If that's your idea of a fix then that's great, i'm sure you'll love it but so far i'm incredibly underwhelmed and hoping they put a lot more into it because as it stands it's awful.
  19. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Get on the test server and see how nature is shaping up. If you do not like it now is the time to speak up. Waiting until the revamp hits live is too late.
    • Like x 2