Stats Revamp 1.6: Earth

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Xibo, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Xibo Loyal Player

2. Xibo Loyal Player

Some considerations about Earth that i have found at the moment was only 1:

BUG REPORT

- Fortify Golem does not regen power when Crystal are not in combat.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

And also, could you change the cooldown of Rumblecrush to 0.5s? If the power cost is 100, would be nice if the cooldown change too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'm just hoping that we see a visual change to Reinforce in an upcoming update of the Stats Revamp. Those rock hands are just plain ugly.
    • Like x 6
  5. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Maybe a swirling dust storm or debris field around our weapons would be nice.
    • Like x 3
  6. TheRoseThief New Player

But I wanna rock'em sock'em.
  7. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

I agree big stone boxing gloves don't look good.... It really looks ridiculous on most characters... Especially female characters.
    • Like x 3
  8. Life Caster New Player

Also when stone skin is active theres no visual change, aura, or armor that indicates stone or rock skin. I think this needs to be updated asap.
    • Like x 2
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

YES THERE NEEDS TO BE A STONE SKIN VISUAL.. MAYBE giving us the STONE VERSION of CHILL EFFECT ICE ARMOR..
    • Like x 2
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Devs, Could you also change the animation of Rumblecrush too? Because it's a very slow animation.
    • Like x 1
  11. Duck X Active Player

Can you guys please make fortified golem a clip move in tank role. It feels very weird not being able to clip my pull with it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Life Caster New Player

The new Sc the Mega Golem that Shin-O-B stated should ADDED it would be a good replacement for the impractical SC Envelop.
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

I posted the below in the Testing thread regarding the idea.

He then responded with the below.

Sadly, it looks like it won't be happening.
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

Probably it's the most useless SC in this revamp.
    • Like x 1
  15. Life Caster New Player

Dan was really looking forward to it.

He then responded with the below.

Sadly, it looks like it won't be happening.[/quote]
  16. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Envelop is a life saver for Earth tanking. It's your new oh sh*t ability. Probably the strongest ability in the powerset. Full HP heal and unbreakable shield and it's 50% SC. Can't beat that. Just like Ice's Hibernation.
  17. Life Caster New Player

True I agree but what you think of the Golem sc?
  18. Rokyn Dedicated Player

I think it's a great idea and I would want that but unfortunately it's not possible to have it now due to project deadlines and stats revamp. Maybe for later when the devs and artists have more time. From what I was aware, it was more of a time constraint.

They did mention that with Stats Revamp completed and successful, they will have a better foundation for more abilities, new creative tech, powers, and such to add to the game so thats good to wish for in the future.
    • Like x 1
  19. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Did you ever get the base damage of jackhammer and upheaval? I know you were busy back then.
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

Fortify Golem also needs your power regen to be increased slightly because sometimes you need to apply Fortify Golem twice so that Crystal can do a big hit.
    • Like x 1