Question about the Starro OP mask.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Candle, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Green Candle New Player

I just crafted the OP mask after grinding the plan out. Cost me a whole lot of effort and cash. But I see it has a min/max item lvl... Does that mean that it will not be item lvl 174 since I am only cr 186 and my current face piece is lvl 156?

Some input would be appreciated, thanks in advance
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

If you want it to be max level I'd wait until you were cr 189/190 to equip it.
  3. Green Candle New Player

Ok thankyou, I'll do the same with the rings I just made too then!

EDIT: If someone has some definitive info here I'd appreciate it
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I was 186-188 and I got max item level. It attunes to your total cr, not the level of that individual item.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

All attunable gear, including OP gear will attune to the Max Item Lever if you're cr184 and up. You do not need to be at 188/189 to get it to attune to max item level. The only exception to this is the Time Capsule gear, which attunes to max item level at cr183. So if you're cr184 go ahead and attune your newly acquired OP items. The End.
    • Like x 1
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

Yes. It is correct that you can atune it to max level (why could it not just allways be max anyways?) as soon as you get max item with every other gear. If you have some gear to try out, if it maxes out, you will know if its enough, but as sayd: it is save above 184
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If it were attuned at max level automatically you'd have a bunch of low level players with high Item Level OP gear that would be too beneficial for them (between CR and Stats). It would easily boost a character's cr way too early, thereby accelerating the cr climb beyond acceptable levels.