Couldn't activate build.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Gamer_Liko, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Gamer_Liko Well-Known Player

During the underworld trials, I and other player were unable to change builds. "Unable to activate build while transformed." We were not transformed. After the alert, I was able to use build switch again...
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a known issue we are looking into.
  3. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

Hi, the 'unable to activate build while transformed' problem is happening to me in duos and raids as well as alerts.
  4. Fission Active Player

Same thing happened to me during unholy matrimony. I got round it by using the teleporter to the watchtower and changing there, then coming back.
  5. Saybro Committed Player

This is affecting other areas as well
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is resolved.
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Maybe for some but I just got logged in after playing earlier and now I can't switch, it keeps saying 'cannot activate build while transformed.' I tried going back to my armories and placing them somewhere else and activating them but I still get the same message. Also all my cells are active on my mainframe. I'm basically stuck as a dps
  8. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

This problem is not resolved... Me and my friends are still having this problem... Across different powersets and different instances.
  9. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Yep, doesn't seem resolved. Been happening quite frequently when I run the Member's Only Starro Raid. As if pugging the raid wasn't stressful enough. I can't switch roles when necessary on top of that.