Random suggestion for Suppression turret...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JessTier, Mar 1, 2013.

1. JessTier New Player

I LOVE my suppression turret, it's CCs, it's PIs, and the additional damage are great... BUT I do have one beef with it.. WHY does it only come in the one colour? is it a performance thing? I would absolutely LOVE to select it's colours in the same way I select the colours for my outfit. Now I know this sounds like a small thing in a sea of HUGE requests that are made, after all, I don't imagine that if batman used the turret it would be army green, it would be black for the stealth and to go with the image.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zarathos New Player

Funny thought but I always wished I could mount my turret on my back to be kind of like Lex, but I know it isn't really something that would happen. It would be interesting if they did let people customize the color based on their palette.
  3. JessTier New Player

yeh, well I just thought it would be a nice little touch. I guess it all comes down to preference though. But sadly, I honestly doubt that it would be added as it's not something that impacts the game in a big way. But being able to customise your pet to your character just adds a touch more personalization and adds a certain sense of belonging to each pet, it also means you can tell what YOUR pet is doing. Heck, I'd love to be able to name the pet too. But then I think this will remain a pipe dream *sigh*... the voice of the little guy lol
  4. Sytenia Committed Player

Would be nice to have it use the colors of my outfit or more neutral shades like black, white or gray that fit with just about anything.
    It's pretty silly but this is the main reason why I dont like that turret :p.

Battle Drone is just cute by the way, please dont change that!
    • Like x 1
  5. JessTier New Player

Yep, but I still use mine, I love the little blighter too much :p as for the Battle drone COMPLETELY agree :D
  6. Sytenia Committed Player

Oh I wish that Battle Drone was permanent :p.
    I'd go up to Sorcery healers and have my drone poke their watchers in the eye!

Sorry.
  7. CouRAGE New Player

I made a post asking if it could at least match the gadgets weapon pack's colors... It got no love...
  8. JessTier New Player

Yeh that would be cool, I think it's more of a case of they don't want to see the hard work of the design team undone by someone turning the awesome Gadget two hander into a pink, yellow and green monstrosity lol.

I should have clarified that I think ALL skill tree pets should be customizable. Though I don't think trinket pets should be. they are looted trinkets after all. Can you imagine how epic the turret would look in black.... *drools*, or the watcher in Blue :D
  9. Echephyle New Player

I wonder if changing its colour would create any bugs. It is a power after all, not an item in your inventory. I love the idea, just not sure if it's practical with the current coding/software of dcuo
  10. JessTier New Player

I think you're probably right... *sigh* looks like my little bugger will be staying green *sigh*
  11. CouRAGE New Player

if they can have multiple henchmen they can have multiple turret skins. I guess I need to clearify that I dont want to change the colors of the gadgets weapons, I just want a turret skin that matches them... but a "stealth mode" or in other words "you can have any color, as long as its black" turret would be ideal...
    • Like x 1
  12. JessTier New Player

I think you're right Echephyle. it's a shame, but we can dream *sigh*

And Courage, while you make a valid point, the henchman/back up are a TRINKET so easier to adjust as you actually multiple choices and select it at your dispenser... The POWER on the other hand is singular... there is no such option.
  13. CouRAGE New Player

Fire can select which meatball they want...