Livestream Launch Dates: Starro the Conqueror & the Team-Up Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just saw the replay on Twitch for the Team-Up Capsule, and I can't wait for some of those styles. I want many of them on a few of my characters. So I just have to ask, is there any update on when style unlocking will happen?
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the preview livestream, catch the replay here:

• Like x 2
  3. supp12385 New Player

Would the new capsules drop be gear pieces or just the styles?
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

You are wrong. Can't compare having Bandito, Scuba styles or Bombshell Harley style with Phoenix Material, or the Mist auras that were heavily demanded.
    They say TC items are more demanded than MP ones but thats because they kept the most amazing styles and stuff and put them into TC to justify the cash grab.
    You are welcome.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're all gear pieces, except for the face piece. The face comes as a style piece you get the first time you open the head piece capsule.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've already begun planting the seed in my bosses head that i'm coming down with something and will be out sick on thursday...
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The material looks nice. Would have much preferred other color than red.

The emblems are long over due and should be much appreciated .

I just hope the drop rate has been fixed. It a shame when there is all this nice content that the majority of players can never use.
    • Like x 1
  8. Houdini00 New Player

9. Houdini00 New Player

10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

You guys had said that you wanted a more magic appeal to the supply drops but you guys should have changed the animation to the grand summoning, because with the current animation, it still looks tech to me not, that it's a bad thing but just saying.
  11. recoil Committed Player

might go for the vixen emblem and reverse speed force material. that's about it. might not even bother with the material.
  12. recoil Committed Player

yep. which is why i probably won't even try. i was 3 collections short on phoenix, and 1 short of the corrupted aura. there's also styles in game content they could make available to players like avatar of sin wings, trigon horns or a whole mask for that matter, half the stuff in tunnel of lust, some styles based on fos mobs, a large trident style, a one handed version of most duel wield styles, older styles like tech ninja sword, avatar bombardier and elite scythe etc etc they just don't use any of it.
  13. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

...anyway, who asked for the crafting to come back along with the last two event specfiic coins? Didnt they change to MOV due to our requests to have one currency for the game. When they say people want this, to whom are they referring?
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sounds like Next week Will be fun
    • Like x 1
  15. gamma 9 Active Player

Yop i was pissed a (tad) after grinding to get 2 kct op rings, then having them become obsolete in a blinkof an eye with the op rings from AF3..yes PLEASE think through the time of op gear relevancy ..face is well planned. Please no more op rings or neck for a while..switch it up.op weapon, trinket even..if iam wrong ill shush and leave it to the pros

Also, really intrigued about the team up trinket surprise or whatever it is, yup my imagination is running wild. I once asked for a boss trinket to be made, but was told programing restraints may not allow such a cool trinket. .close enough though

DC ROCKS!!!
    P.s
    On pug statement earlier in the thread.. most of my 272 sp of which i only wanted 265 came from (pug groups/lfg) where applicable...so many people down (pugs) ..stop all the crying to leagues for not helping you get feats on your time schedule...be patient with your leagues my friends.lfg..ok.Starro time!!!!
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

I have some bad news for ya then, because the developers confirmed on Discord(Via #AskDCUO) that the Drop-rates for these newer capsules are identical to the older ones meaning you'll probably have some trouble getting what you want.
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

I know you stated the material is color locked, but does that mean just the lightning effects....or the highlight too?

Many people think the void is only black.....but we can change the highlight color. Just curious if this one is similar.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The whole thing.
  19. Emoney Dedicated Player

Thats unfortunate. Way less people will want this if they are forced to red only. I know its a pass for myself now.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I agree totally. I'm not a fan of any materials that are colour locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.