Unable to cancel membership.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Grumpy, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Grumpy Dedicated Player

I forgot to cancel my membership before it renewed itself and I can't do it now. I tried canceling it the same way I've done it many times before but it doesn't work. I still have all legendary perks even though my membership should have been gone 4 days ago and I don't want to get banned because of something that's not my fault. Can any of the devs cancel it for me? I'm posting this here because no one is answering my ticket. Thanks in advance!
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

I'm not fluent in the PC side of the game but I remember someone said you need to remove all your CC info from the account.

ON PS it's
    account management , transaction management and turn off automatic funding.

I doubt you will get a ban, most likely at some point in the past you may have renewed early and that accounts for the extra time you have left.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

You have to remove your credit card completely. As the disable renew doesn't always work right. It's the best way anyways, especially if something goes wrong, you wont get billed.
    • Like x 2
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. Wicked Banana Well-Known Player

If the funds for this month's membership were taken, then you have 30 days of legendary access, no matter what you decide to do with your payment information.

If you want to prevent this for the next month, you will have to either go to the website and cancel your membership or delete the credit card.

Doing any of these will still leave you with your already paid month of legendary access.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For any further questions or issues, opening the ticket with support was the right thing to do. They will respond as soon as is possible.
    • Like x 1