Bonus Marks weekend .. yet another way to illustrate how good or bad the community can be

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Wicked Banana Well-Known Player

The event is over and it was only marks of victory ^^
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This WAS marks only...and it passed already.
    • Like x 1
  3. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

People vote yes to anything without reading. And as previously mentioned, some people use disband to get out of the instance rather than leaving (although why they do that is a mystery).

Or I can try putting it in your lingo:

People vote YES to ANYTHING without READING. And as previously MENTIONED, some PEOPLE use DISBAND to get out of the INSTANCE rather than LEAVING (although why they do THAT is a MYSTERY).
  4. Kontakt Active Player

lol words can't express how some players just can't use common sense, i just hate when there is that one player who makes it difficult for everyone else.
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

NeVeR CeAsEs To AmAzE Me HoW SoMe PeOpLe CaN CoMpLeTeLy IgNoRe ThE ToNe Of A ThReAd So ThEy CaN TrOlL AbOuT SoMeThInG ThAt HaS AbSoLuTeLy NoThInG To DO WiTh ThE ToPiC. In ThE PoSt YoU reSpOnDeD To I UsEd AlL CaPs TwIcE To EmPhAsIzE A PoInT .. I SuPpOsE I CoUlD HaVe UnDeRlInEd BuT AlL CaPs WaS QuIcKeR. If It BoThErs YoU So MuCh ThEn StOp ReAdInG AnYtHiNg I PoSt.

There since you like to nitpick so much THAT should drive you insane :)
    • Like x 2
  6. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

It doesn't bother me, man. But you do the caps thing a lot. lol. Just screwing with you though.