Problem downloading the game.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Saderus, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Saderus New Player

I am trying to download the game, yet I keep getting the following error: "
    The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes."

I opened a ticket 4 days ago, and have yet to receive any kind of help.

how do I solve this problem?
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Did you log in to the ticket system to see if you received a reply?
  3. Saderus New Player

I finally did after 5 days, they told me to delete some files and folders but that did not solve the issue.
    now they are targeting my internet connection, which is clearly not the problem.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Malware and security software can easily disrupt the download. Make sure your PC is clean and that the launchpad and DCUO have full permissions + admin rights.
  5. Saderus New Player

my pc is clear of malware and I already tried running the launcher with full permissions and admin rights, the issue still occurs.
    I'm pretty sure the issue is not on my hand, and I think I'm just gonna give up on playing this game.
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

It is running well for all others. The chances of the problem NOT being on your end are pretty much zero.

Just to doublecheck: You downloaded the launchpad form the official website, right? There are some third parties who offer - or claim to offer - the launchpad download.

These are the common troubleshooting instructions: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217509478-Launchpad-is-stuck-or-won-t-download

Here are the instructions how to configure your security software for the game download (I suspect you have done it wrong and DCUO is still being blocked): https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217994457-Firewall-setup-instructions
  7. BizzaroLad New Player

I downloaded the launch pad from the official page and I keep receiving the a similar message: "
    ERROR

The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.
  8. dagerago New Player

a mi me sucede lo mismo, deje de jugar el juego por 6 meses, lo deje con 250 ph y me interesaria jugar de nuevo pero con este error nada que hacer... no hay forma de solucionarlo?
  9. dagerago New Player

UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/PANTS/DPANTSBROTHERBLOODRAIDSTK.UPK
    *Error: Archivo de descarga incompleto o corrupto. Puede que haya una actualización en curso. Inténtalo de nuevo en 20-30 minutos.

hice los pasos que decía la pagina de soporte técnico y no funciono... alguien que me ayude?
  10. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218172118-How-do-I-get-help-
  11. Castle22222 New Player

I am having the same issue, I have tried all the solutions and have even completely turned off my firewall to see if that was the issue which seems as though it isn't because the issue continued. I attend a university and am always connected to their official wifi, maybe that might be the problem?
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yes.
    They may be blocking access to gaming servers, websites, or it is run through a proxy and DCUO doesn't support proxies.

You didn't​ mention it, so i will ask: did you scan your PC for malware? Which Windows do you use? Did you remove any proxies malware or adware may have installed?