Starfire's Hair

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by FloogenNoogen, Feb 23, 2017.

1. FloogenNoogen New Player

Since we're getting more and more character styles I would love to see starfire/fire's hair added to the game.
    • Like x 5
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Whispers outfit
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Everything but lanterns made sense...you are a GREEN lantern..or a RAGE lantern...your whole backstory becomes invalid when you lose that. They could create some generalized power set...maybe a "force" powerset.."Force Fields" protect you and imprison foes while your ray powers cut enemies down...that could happen...but you wouldnt be a GREEN lantern and you would not wield a RING to do it...Instead I see Devices like Brainiac 5s Force Field belt...
    [IMG]
    and maybe Rac Shades suit[IMG]

that kind of stuff..easily done modify colors any way backstory still works ...
  4. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

I totally agree. That should be the point of armories, to have a tank, troll, heal or DPS set up for when you enter a raid and it's all DPS.
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

The Question's mask :p If batman has it I don't see why I cant start a Question's Inc.
    • Like x 1
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

There are a few characters that could use a faceless mask. I've known a few people who'd want one for Rorschach inspired characters. There's Full Slimline, but you can't put a hat on it.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And there are some people who could use a paper bag :p
  9. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's Marvel ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yup, was thinking of him :D
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

I want her hair soooooooo bad. :(
  12. Randarch Active Player