What is the best attribute for Ice Hand Blaster DPS?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CountryBoyof74, Mar 1, 2017.

1. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

I usually get Might, Power, Restoration and Vitalization. But honestly, I was told this back in 2015. I came back in late 2016 and now Im 189 CR Blaster DPS. Im not sure which mod, generator mod will be the best for my best extreme damage character. Is it, might, power, precision...what? Thanks
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I'm sorry I really shouldn't laugh... but I can't help it.

Seriously you should just spec pure might and nothing but that and you should be using the ice damage AM, anything other than that and you won't be an "extreme damage character".

Forget the handblaster aspect for now, until stat revamp.

I should point out, there are two slots you won't mod pure might and that's the ones with your critical ability chance, don't worry about the critical weapon attack you won't be using it, so just mod pure might in those bad boys.
    • Like x 1
  3. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Okay cool, Thats exactly what I have done. TY
    • Like x 1
  4. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

< Sorry, I did not explain why I had this thought. But I notice early on that I would do mcuh more damage when I focused on Might. So I have nothing but Might Olympian Mods on my High and Tier 8 Elite gear. TY
    • Like x 1
  5. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

I just did not want to cheat myself with using real money for RP
  6. Proxystar #Perception

No problem, don't forget as a tank you'll want to mod every dominance, because dominance helps you maintain aggro.

lol just kidding, it doesn't do that.
    • Like x 2
  7. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

TY, I have zero Dominance for my character. That explains why I always get knocked down lol.
  8. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Another question, Im making a Olympian mod for my 165 Elite Head gear (Yellow Socket) SHould I create a Might/Power or Might/HEalth mod?
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol i was about to say...it helps you control adds better and boosts healing/support abilities for tanks
    • Like x 2
  10. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

SO which mod would be best for me?
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Straight might in the head socket, might and power in the shoulders, straight might in the chest, might and health in the legs.
  12. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Well I had no choice for the 165 Elite Head mod, It was yellow so I put Olympian Might/Power. Also, Other than opening boxes. Where can I find white head mods for Ice Damage Hand Blasters?
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

mod straight might in all red sockets, might in head and chest, might & power in shoulders, and might & health in the legs.

as far as the generator mods go I usually go all might(red row), power(yellow row), dom(blue row) for my generator mods

side note: I might have the colors for power and dom mixed up for the last part but its w/e lmao

Also weapon doesnt matter, just equipped whatever weapon atm that has the highest item level. As a ice player you wont be using your weapon, EVER (rotation wise).
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

dominance effects crowd control, shield strength, roots, stuns ect as a tank. Depending on your SP amount try grabbing the breakout mastries, knock back resist, and stuff in the movement tree. It all helps prevent being crowd controlled by enemies and gives you some power back if you break out and stuff.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you can find those in your personal base in the mainframe dispenser (the console that you get you supply drop ect from)
  16. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

Sorry, I meant to say head gear
  17. tiempo Well-Known Player

It's lunge. So you can get to mobs quicker and start your AM. But there are better weapons for that too.
  18. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Pure Might just might once you finish getting all might then power or Health will be good.
  19. Great Architect Loyal Player

It depends on how you wish to play, and it depends very much on how many Skill Points you have.

From character creation, it pays to know which stats to spec into, which influences your weapon choices.

Since you're 189 CR, it might not matter now, unless you're nowhere near that in SP?

A bit more information would be welcome, then I can advise you where to spend SP, and why.