i don't Q random often, but when i do...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by stärnbock, Jan 24, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

...i normaly end up with at least one of the following:

1.) dual pistole hold range and do nothing else
    2.) going out without saying a word after 5 seconds
    3.) standing around, doing nothing, no response in chat
    4.) disconnected
    5.) not fighting but flying around and/or collecting stuff
    6.) troll not giving pot
    7.) healer not healing
    8.) tank Q'd for role, but has no gear and/or no loadout

did i forget one? anyone else seeing stuff like this?
  2. Davenport Committed Player

I often get low levels that expect me to do all the work, even though I'm not that high of level myself, lol.

When I do stuff more my level appropriate, I don't do random queues anymore. Too often there's someone queued as DPS yet completely sucks at it.
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

I LOVE doing that. It really ticks people off. I wasted the "skip to CR 100" on some throw-away accounts to just up some dual pistol toons to annoy the heck out of people :D

I Q'd for an alert or something, not a chat. People talk all the time before running the show, I walk out.

That was not me :D

Especially on EUPS, that one is on the servers currently....

What's better to do than that while waiting for you to try chatting with seemingly everyone? There is no reason for a single word in this content. Who doesn't know how to run anythign ask Dr. Google.

Not playing support when randomly Q'd. But.... to better ruin other players' game experience, I'd love a troll set that actually allows LEECHING my groups power even :D

I'll think of new stuff and be sure to meet you in your next random Q :D
  4. ScarletShepherd24MSS Active Player

9.) someone being in minimum cr and rushing ahead into spawn points. Getting half if not all thier hp depleted before you get there
    10.) someone asks the group to help with a feat, but usually one person will keep attacking or ignore what was asked.
    (I understand that not everyone has that time, but if someone warns the group at the start then you'd better just leave than be a liability)
    11.) someone not willing to switch roles when thier gear/stats say they be better off playing support over dps
    12.) not deactivating bombs/pots/boss interacts when they are right next to it
    • Like x 1
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

13) one random in the ask to do a feat but doesnt give the feat name, then when they dont get it at the end gets pissy and starts blaming and cussing ppl out in group.
    • Like x 1
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Someone asking for cash to repair.
  7. Zoros Active Player

This is usually a little controversial, but I still have strong support for a ranking system that tracks wins and losses, I don't care if there are leader-boards, if there was, that would be nice too. I'm also tired of random ques where I always seem to get the least competent player imaginable on my team and the opposing team most usually consists of highly competent players. Not only is this very annoying for me. Imagine how some of these noobs feel when they que against skilled players and get demolished over and over again, it demotivates them to the point that they decide to never pvp again. If a players skill is not even close to their opponents or their teammates, they should not be there, they need to learn on players that are new like them or slightly better (not much better) in order to enhance their skills. If the players they are facing are much better, they don't learn anything, they just get infuriated and never que pvp again, they lose hope, that's not what anyone wants. Real world example, you do not throw a brand new boxer into the ring with Floyd Mayweather Jr. right? You don't place someone who runs a 12 second 100m race against Usain Bolt. No, of course not, you compete against people anywhere from slightly worse to slightly better than you.
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

See, I always random queue and rarely see anything like this. People tend to over imagine the bad things that happen because when everything goes smoothly, it's not worth remembering. It's just your Perception. Kind of like when you have a sore spot on your body and you "always" just happen to touch it. Well, you touch it just as much when it's not sore, you just don't realize it because there isn't the same pain response.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

of course i exaggerated a bit because it was ment not too serious :p
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

Sorry about that. It was just a sore spot for me. :)
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

There shall be forgiveness to you.
  12. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

I random que'd and got screamed at to go troll or be kicked .... I was on my fire alt o_O