Test Discussion GU 68: Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Mepps, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ully Committed Player

I was hoping the Devs would design a new back piece for FOS SM or at least give us something similar to the Adaptive Android back piece, which IMO looks awesome with the Kryptonian Commander set :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Hmmm very odd choice... This back is not ever going to be popular... Aside from it being ugly IMO.. it way to clunky and obstructive.

Disappointing... I really like this survival mode board.

Any pics of the new legs?
    • Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, there are new pets.
  4. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Very happy to hear, i have all of the fos pets bar 1 so this gives me more reason to run sm!
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not really an odd choice. It's the back piece of the Kryptonian Commander set, which is what all the FoS SM styles are based on. The only set so far that deviated was the back piece of Trigon SM where they made a cape instead of using the wings from Aegis of Azarath.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Well imo that shows there is no rhyme or reason why this stuff is done. Oan used the scion back, trigon didnt use the azarath back. And iirc we didnt get an explanation why they changed it. Maybe they gave one and i missed it. The point is why change 1 but not the other? Especially because majority of players dislike the t3 controller back a lot. I literally never see anyone wearing that style. Because most find it to be very ugly and way too big and bulky. Imo the bulwark or sunstone edge back could of been used and it would be much better.

New pets for beating round 12? Or are these new ones in the high teen rounds or round 20 only? Cause i remember u talking about how u guys should of done a mini doomsday at round 20 before.
  7. Castrato Well-Known Player

Anyone know the average cr increase with every round or round about ever round? Just seeing if I need to get my tank to 189/190. He's sitting at 188. My healer is 190 so I know I'm fine with him.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

In general I think it's +1 CR most rounds. Since the minimum CR to enter is 166 it should be the same as the last Trigon SM, so you could look up videos on YouTube of the last Trigon SM to double check what the CR numbers are.
  9. Castrato Well-Known Player

Thank you very much.
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I agree that it isn't odd but my god that back style might be the most atrocious back style in the game :(.
    • Like x 5
  11. Pults Loyal Player

Which was a good selection, this is not.
  12. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Do shirts still drop? I wasn't playing during this SM last year and missed out on the shirts so was wondering if I could get one this year or just out of luck.
  13. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I was thinking of something a bit different for pets for future SM's. So since the pet trinkets just pile up in my bank and eventually get deleted cause i need room it would be awesome if you could make the pet trinkets base items so all these creatures could walk around our bases.

Having them as trinkets they really don't get any use but if they were on display in my base that would be amazing.
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

The Variant Shirts were dropping in Oan and Trigon so its save to say they will also keep dropping in FoS (and for the record: in HH too) :)
    • Like x 1
  15. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Thanks
  16. S7evin Level 30

I'd rather the Dev's throw a piece of gear out for SM (which really isn't that bad) like the T3 troller back piece, and work on more important things, like oh say for example Stats Revamp, or upcoming World Event, or Next DLC...... We can have everything, every time, all the time. People should really stop complaining about small things like SM gear rewards when there are clearly more important issues than that in game. They could have just said their not going to do another SM. Even then people would complain. My point is something is better than nothing.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

So on discord mepps said new and old pets are round 12/14, new pets at rounds 16/18 and new pets that are larger size at round 20. Here is my issue. Only 16 people, 2 groups have ever beaten a round 20 of SM and its only been done with FoS SM. I understand wanting to have an exclusive item at round 20. But i think it defeats the purpose when .00000001 of the population has a chance to get that item. In the future i suggest remove the old pets completely and just add new pets starting at round 12. Most of the people who run SM for pets have the old ones now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.