Next DLC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SteelMachineZero, Feb 16, 2017.

1. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Any idea when this will drop, we are all getting really sick and tired of fighting monsters
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

there has to be some sort of irony in me being scared our next two dlcs will be based on the Wonder Woman and justice league movies...with us fighting ares and steppenwolf...
    • Like x 1
  3. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

There has been zero indication of when it will be as far as I know. That is because stats revamp is still far from being completed. That said, it's speculated to be out in April or May.

Some people are bored and tired, some aren't. I'm just spending more time playing other games. I can understand why there is displeasure though, since you want to make the most of your membership.
  4. Lord Saren Active Player

i just take this time to level up my league mates and trying to get more skill points
    • Like x 1
  5. MrGT Well-Known Player

No one is really clear at the moment. Lots of contradicting statements going on about Quarterly content etc.

Apparently new content may also not be a DLC but another "event". It seems going forward that we may be in line for less DLC content but more events.

Mepps mentioned in another post about expecting to hear something soon.
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You'll be tired of killing monsters a week after the next DLC too.
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

Three raids since DWF dropped last April/May, and one of those was KCT, the worst raid they've ever done.

Personally I wouldn't be so disposed to complain had they not spent most of the last year trying to rob us blind.
    • Like x 1
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure it's another event, judging by the Test Server files.
  9. MrGT Well-Known Player

I'm sure till they get the Stats revamp sorted out we will probably get more events only.

Next DLC better be epic lol.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It should be pretty fun, I'm really excited. I just hope it's pulled off better than the terrible Anti-Monitor event.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Isn't saint Patty's day and FOS SM like, next month? There's still plenty to do. The next dlc can come out in the summer for all I care.
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Unless they finally add an alert for Mxyzptlk, there won't be "plenty to do." :p
    • Like x 2
  13. MrGT Well-Known Player

Not sure about The St P event but yes FOS SM is next month from what I have heard.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

For me there is. One of the joys of running a league filled with needy people :D
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Drunken Irish day event is usually in March and lasts around 2 weeks. So you can probably expect it to tag along with SM.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Oh please NO!! St Pats is the only event where you can run it in peace without having to deal with fools who cant pay attention to simple things.

As to the OP, this subject has popped up a few times this week alone & Mepps even responded at least once. It will be awhile for a new DLC but they are planning other event type things as fillers.
    • Like x 1
  17. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

other games
    • Like x 2
  18. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

i mean .. dont get me wrong but .. in the next DLC you WILL be fighting monsters ... again .. so your sickness aint gonna end bro
  19. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

nah it wont not bro i just checked it out(coming back from future) :/ im sry fam i know you had hope but ... next dlc is gonna be just like other :/ alert(ez runs) → raids(ez boss) → display the score board → get ur coin(new money) cause mark of triumph is overrated anyway → replay badge → feats → repeat → a little bit of pvp → stop at the first 35% crit who really shocked you → close the game :(
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'd say we're a distance off the next DLC yet. Probably at least 3 months with an event in between.

I miss monthly content.
    • Like x 1