What yould you do if you were bestowed the powers of Thor?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Feb 12, 2017.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    [IMG]
    As it's written, "For whosoever holds this hammer, should they (he or she) be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." So I was having another comic book discussion during lunch with a co worker and wanted to pose an open question. As the title of the thread states, if you were worthy to wield Mjolnir and bestowed the powers of Thor, what would you do with such power? Will you take up the responsibilities as the God of Thunder or use it for your own means?
    • Like x 1
  2. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

I might, jusssst might quit my job ( I don't hate my job) if given the powers of Thor. I would, honestly, use my powers for the good of humanity, but seeing as how I'd only be a place holder for the next wielder of Mjolnir and act as the sacrificial lamb to demonstrate the shear power of a new villain, I'd have it for a week, 2 tops.
    • Like x 2
  3. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I'd use it to take over as ruler of the entire world
    • Like x 3
  4. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

Yeah. You'd probably pry the hammer out of my dead hand after I was murdered by Malekith the Accursed. Yep. Just a place holder.
    • Like x 1
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Yep . But then I'd be next
    • Like x 2
  6. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

With a flick of your wrist, you'd kill Malekith. Then all the people would raise you on their shoulders and cheer you name ( "Apocalypsegodx!", they'd say, "You're so much more photogenic than the last wielder of Mjolnir!") while my corpse is thrown on a dung heap. It was a nice 11.2 days. Tell Fafnir I said, "uuuuggggghhhh".
  7. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

I would make out with Natalie Portman.
    • Like x 6
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

I was thinking of building a deck this summer. I was just about to go buy a hammer from Home Depot, but if I got Thor's hammer, I'd save myself the trip and the expense.
    • Like x 4
  9. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Smash the skulls of all the comic fanboys who say I'm not the real Thor.

So yea, I'd used the powers for good.
    • Like x 2
  10. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

"You're not the real Thor, sir.", said the corpse from the dung heap in a Peter Bradyesque puberty voice.
    • Like x 1
  11. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Depose dictators and lousy leaders and force their backers to confess to international media. Build lots of canals for Africa similar to Suez Canal so they don't fight over water and food so much and they'll just worry about turning salt water into fresh water. Make my own mining company and give the proceeds to charity. I might be able to squeeze that in before someone kills me. :D
    • Like x 2
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You better bring mouthwash because she's been plucked more than the Rose of Tralee, I'm told.
    • Like x 3
  13. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

Caddyshack?
    • Like x 1
  14. Thomas Wayne jr Active Player

None of you are worthy so why bother.
    • Like x 1
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

I don't know if I would want that power and subsequently the responsibility....too much pressure I think. If I could choose something to acquire from said superhero world, I would go with
    [IMG]
    or this
    [IMG]
    or even this
    [IMG]
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Set it in front of the door to a public bathroom so no one can get in and watch the reactions.
    • Like x 2
  17. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

Blasphemy!.....Blaspheyou?