What is news worthy? Post it.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheArmorsmith, Oct 27, 2015.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Personally feel, it depends on the situation, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time (has everyone forgotten a little movie called "The Crow"?)
  2. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to the Green Lantern Corp movie. I'm curious though as to how the movie will actually play out. Will it be like an outer space version of Lethal Weapon, or a Men in Green rip-off of Men in Black? Anyhow, this article has some pretty interesting ideas on how to "do it right." What ideas or opinions do you guys have?

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/161...erfect-green-lantern-corps-movie?story_page=1
  3. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

We already know that The Rock will be playing Black Adam in the upcoming Shazam movie, but who do you all want to see portraying the title character; Shazam? I think John Cena would make an awesome Shazam to Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam.

Suppose to be a "big" announcement about the film coming soon, hopefully it's some more confirmed castings.

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1607940/who-dc-needs-to-cast-as-shazam-opposite-the-rock
  4. melvinpox Devoted Player

I wrote a book. Available on Amazon soon. Cover art contest coming in March.
    • Like x 2
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Cat-like animal found in a spare tire
    [IMG]
    Well actually it was an African Genet. However, it was found by an employee in a Mercedes Benz car depot in the UK. Long story short, the owner came forward and the Genet is his pet.
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

The Man with no fear punches Cougar attacking his pet dog
    [IMG]

A Canadian man punched a cougar in the face to stop it attacking his dog in a wooded area near a fast food store.

Letting his dog out for a walk, the owner, William Gibb heard his 80-pound female Husky called Sasha whimpering in pain and found a cougar pinning her to the ground.

Gibb kept the cougar at bay, which he said swiped at him a few times, as he tended to his injured dog and called the police, before getting Sasha into his truck and driving her away for medical attention.

The police arrived five or 10 minutes later and, after consulting with fish and wildlife officers, killed the cougar because of the risk to the nearby community.
    • Like x 2
  7. Echo Blue Committed Player

8. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

Here's a preview of 30 motion pictures heading our way in 2017, so... which ones are you on the edge of your seat waiting for?

• Like x 1
  9. Echo Blue Committed Player

10. Echo Blue Committed Player

11. Echo Blue Committed Player

12. Echo Blue Committed Player

13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So DC has finally did it. They will officially introduce a new color to the lantern corp spectrum. Ultraviolet. In Justice League #3, Scott Snyder and Jorge Jimenez will transform Green Lantern Corps stalwart John Stewart into an Ultraviolet Lantern.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

So does that mean he gets free tans? Or is he unable to step into a shady motel ever again.
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

really Melvin? what's it called?
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

wow that's cool remind me cause i forget is ultraviolet beyond rage(red) or beyond love(um...violet?)? and what emotion would it be? possibly insanity maybe? :confused: WHAT IS IT I GOT TO KNOW! :D
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For some reason I now have this song going through my head...