Anybody else have no character select button?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Apoc2222, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Apoc2222 New Player

Like i can log in just fine. i just cant pick wich character i want to play because there is no PLAY button at the character select screen. its been like this since last night
  2. Apoc2222 New Player

3. Apoc2222 New Player

4. Proxystar #Perception

You're a red pig.
  5. Apoc2222 New Player

I would be...if there was a play button
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Are you no longer legendary? If so, you might need to lock some characters to be able to play?
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Good possible point.
  8. Apoc2222 New Player

Sais its 6/7 and no this is my first day back in a long time. well my second day. the first day was all fighting bugs...not the fun kind like in games. i mean the cant play your game kind.
    i already have 2 characters locked. and i have been in game until i deleted a couple junk characters and thats when everything went bad.
    havent been able to play since
  9. Apoc2222 New Player

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    Yet again the support fails and the playerbase fixes the problems themselves
    You said to lock some characters but when i went in. more were locked than needed to be so i unlocked one and we are GOOD TA GO!
    Ive been asking support and all the Forums all night about this and support just sent me to a twitter link about login issues they are useless its full on sinful that it took all night and morning to get an answer to such a simple problem
    thank you very much issue resolved
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Glad you got it resolved. :)
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Now go and be the red pig we all need you to be!