Cant log in

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO ENTHUSIAST, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuclearQueen Active Player

You guys ready for another month of open episodes as an apology? Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll give us another discount! Or even BETTER, we'll get another time capsule, just to show how sorry they are!

Thanks, Daybreak, for being so utterly useless, then giving us temporary, short-term apologies! Please, give us another gambling box now, we all LOVE those!
  2. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I came back after a little over a year away from the game to catch up and spend some money on the game and I see nothing has changed as far as technical issues go such as logging in and chat not working. 6 years later and still the same issues, I see my money was spent wisely. What an F-ing joke this game is.
  3. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Lol
    in a COMPENSATE way i agree
  4. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

This is unfortunate.
  5. TalonVII New Player

Sometimes I think Daybreak is like that robot. ERROR ERROR ERROR.
  6. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I just tried to log on the xbox, no go. Does anyone know if this is some DDOS attack or is it an internal issue?
  7. TalonVII New Player

The robot from Eurotrip sums up Daybreak.
  8. CTEN Well-Known Player

9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I continue without being able to enter
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

There goes the weekend.
  11. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Maybe as a form of compensation, like the last time this happened, we get rare drop week instead of weekend starting the moment they bring back the server?
  12. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

We shouldnt have to ask at all
    They should give a compensation
    Would be the right way to do things but i wont have hope for any kind of compensation
    The whole weekend and what they say? "thanks for your patience"
    That is what you get all the weekend. We are players but we are customers aswell
    As a costumer i cant be happy at all
    • Like x 2
  13. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I was barely able to complete the seasonal yesterday because of these issues, and it looks like I will have the same trouble today. Every time you log off to switch characters you run the risk of not being able to get back on the game for another 1-3 hours, and sometimes the game might even lock up when you go through a teleporter or que up for an instance, so you get booted from the game and still can't get back into the game. I hope they extend the sale/event to account for these issues. I'm not asking for anything extra, just don't make me loose out on a sale or some seasonal feats/styles because you can't keep the servers up during the time of the sale/event.
  14. LePurr New Player

I´m confused. Why do Daybreak´s message is always like `We´re looking into the issue` `We´re trying to fix the issue`? Wouldn't it be easier to just say exactly what is going on? Like "There is a problem in the code", "We keep having attacks on the servers", "An intern spilled coffee on the mainframe"?

P.S. In a way, I kinda wonder how will it be to wake up next morning and have the rest of the membership payment returned with a letter saying "Sorry, we couldn't fix the issue" :rolleyes:
  15. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Oh I'm sure they will give you some of those rediculous TCs - cause then you can spend more money opening them....
    Have a good one!!
  16. NICHROMER New Player

can we please get this login issue resolved, and fyi super speed is intermittent.Weekend is being wasted.Not a real value here for recurring members
  17. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Are you numb?? How would open episodes be a statement of apology for all the legendary players? Legendary players already have all content, so that would be horrendous.
    And for sure - nor do we want those feckin TCs as an apology!!

Only compensation is either;
    Replay badges
    Weekend with rare drops - with a reasonable drop rate.
    50% off on various market place items, e.g. total recovery sets.

Asking for time capsules..........seriously dude! :-(
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

You are aware that by being offensive or sarcastic towards the one dev who cared to post here, they are a lot less likely to ever post again should such circumstances occur again?
  20. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Yeah !! ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.