Unable to Join a league.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OGZay, Jun 20, 2015.

1. OGZay New Player

Im not sure where i would put this but i recently changed my name with a name change device but once i changed i was removed from friends list and when people try to add me back it says i dont exist i also cant be invited to leagues as it says im not an ally i supported a ticket but no one has gotten back to me yet and i just wanna be able to join a buddys league.
  2. OGZay New Player

no one knows?
  3. Agnetta Dedicated Player

I've never heard of an issue like this. How long ago did you submit the ticket? You could also try sending a pm to Mepps. Im not sure if he responds to everyone, I've never PM'd him personally. I've seen him fix other peoples' issues though. I'd imagine it'll take a few days if he does reply, considering it's the weekend.
  4. OGZay New Player

I submitted it yesterday morning & Il try that thanks
  5. akaivy Dedicated Player

I dont don't think Devs work on weekends. You may have to wait until Monday for a response.
    • Like x 2
  6. OGZay New Player

ALL MY CHARACTERS DISSAPEARED AND I CANT RESTORE
  7. God Sun New Player

To anyone that will listen,

I have a character named xFrostFuryx 188CR Ice DPS who for over a year now is unable to join a league. Whenever I attempt to join a league or receive an invite from someone else an error message is received stating "you are already in a league". Sufficed to say I've wanted to join many leagues for quite some time now however I'm unable to due to this error. Is there anyone I can reach out to correct this matter? If someone can point me in the right direction I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Its the game's way of telling you that you are better off alone...dont fight destiny.

In all seriousness, how about opening a ticket so you can get some help?

Regards,
    M
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us